Rubber Stamps, esp. ANIMAL

googlyeyes

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the rubber stamps that are pictured under the arts/crafts part of the muppetcentral page? I'd love to have all of them, but especially the one of ANIMAL. Thanks.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Um, those stamps are from my collection, but I'm not selling them. If you would like I could send you a full-sized scan of the item. I doubt they are selling the stamps anymore, but you could check craft and comic shops. I got them at both places a few years ago.:smile:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I bought the Animal stamp at a rubber stamp store about 6 months ago. The store has since gone out of business, but there have to be some other stores that have them....

acornsales

Reaction score
I am found of keeping scrapbook and decorating albums so i have collection of different art stamps, recently i bough from acornsales.com , an online stamp store,m actually happy to see their variety of art stamps. :excited:

Jelopi

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the rubber stamps that are pictured under the arts/crafts part of the muppetcentral page? I'd love to have all of them, but especially the one of ANIMAL. Thanks.
Hi, I'm not sure if these are some of the ones you are looking for, but I just came across some vintage Muppet stamps on Ebay. Item # 170595250799