1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MuppetVision3D, Aug 8, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

not sure if i'd go see it, if it looks good, then yes. if scooter's in it definatly yes ;)
  2. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

yeah me too!
  3. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

yeah if scooter and rowlf are in it there is no question im going to go see it;):sympathy:
  4. Muppetfan55

Muppetfan55 New Member

I'm sorry to bring this topic back up, but prawncracker, I should mention that when he said "should ease up a bit on the last few years of schmaltz." he was not referring to how he felt the Muppets have been in the last few years.

He said "schmaltz" to describe in his opinion, the last major Disney Parks campaign, the previous "Year of a Million Dreams".

That source had a reputation for being sarcastic about Disney and constantly looking at the glass half-empty.

But regardless, this "Give a Day Get a Disney Day" promotion is a cool idea, and its great to see the Muppets so involved! :)