Rumor: Finding Nemo 2?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Cars 2 was about merchandise. I still marginally like it over the second. At least it was much more visually stunning... and I'm sure if I wasn't the ONLY one on the planet that didn't get around to seeing Big Lebowski yet, I'd appreciate it more. But then again, while I did like Cars, I just wasn't close enough to the franchise to find the second one an affront to it.

You know what? I know what Finding Nemo 2 should be. Not a sequel, but rather a spinoff film about the aquarium gang having massive trouble trying to adapt to ocean life, to the point where at least half the group wonders if getting what they wished for wasn't the worst of their problems.

And of course, Nemo, his Dad, and Dory are there to help them adapt.
That doesn't sound too bad! I didn't dislike any Pixar film though. I was just trying to make the situation a joke. As long as Pixar never makes a sequel like Hunchback 2? I'm happy. As long as Disney's not as bad as Nimh 2? I'm happy.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What happened to those movie about the dinosaurs and the mind?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nemo 2 won't come out until 2015 at the earliest. Which probably means we'll see it in 2016, unless, like Cars 2, it was finished ahead of scheduled because one of their films was dropped in production (Newt), then we'll see it 2015. There's still 2014's Good Dinosaur, which is still in production. Dunno about Untitled mind film or untitled Dia De Los Muertos film. They'll probably be in production at the same time.

Still, the only Pixar film dropped out of production was Newt, no thanks to inferior films with the same plot... Rio and the "no need to exist" Alpha and Omega.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I am honestly not surprised to hear this news. As for Toy Story 4 oh please dear god no more!!! You know I'm gonna take that one with a grain of salt until I hear official word from Disney on this one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Looks like there really WILL be a Toy Story 4, there's a page for it on IMDb and everything...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1979376/

OOOh weee.... we're trusting imdb as a reliable source now?

Once again, Cracked Article to the rescue... and the worst part is, that article just came out today. Look at the movies listed... you don't even need to read the whole thing. People have been known to make up movies that could happen before there's even a glimmer of actual news. There is truth to the fact that there is a Batman Reboot coming after the last film... but that's because Batman is too big to the DC Franchise to not reboot in time. No one's attached to anything, no one's even mentioned a direction... it's not even an idea on paper aside from the fact that they want to do a Justice League movie and wanna do it Avengers style, rebooting everything and introducing the characters.

Listen... Nemo 2 came out after an actual report and was probably in the pipeline for some time. An actual report will circulate around the internet the second the keys cool down after the first official report is posted. All we know about TS4 is that it may or may not happen. Someone just wanted to get the jump on making a placeholder imdb page with NO knowledge of anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
IMDb's been a lot more reliable than Wikipedia... or at least they USED to be... the reaction you guys are having must make it otherwise, but I mean, IMDb's generally been rather reliable; unless their ways have changed, they used to be pretty strict about any information you submitted to the database, and unlike Wikipedia, not everybody can contribute information (especially in more recent years when they forced new members to PURCHASE an account as a way to keep trolls at bay).