Rumor: Finding Nemo 2?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Their gonna attend Andy's wedding and then reveal themselves as toys in front of him just like Sid. :stick_out_tongue:

Hayley B

Reaction score
Wow, Pixar is sounding more like Eisner's final years with Disney.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
The three movies you mentioned are proof that Brad Bird should not be working for Pixar. Iron Giant had foul language and a villain that waaaay crossed the line for a children's film, and Ratatouille (and people, please spell out the title: I'm autistic and I can spell it from memory) has sexual innuendoes aplenty. The Incredibles as we know it was actually toned down; originally there was a huge subplot where Helen thought Bob was cheating on her. That's just what I want to see in a Pixar movie![/quote]
I hate to be inappropriate, but did anyone else think Kent was a little creepy when we see him drug Hogarth, and then Hogarth's in his PJ's. Sorry, but it creeped me out a bit. I love this movie though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have no doubt that they would consider a Cars3... but...

Cars 2 wasn't quite the success they thought it would be. And while the merchandise did sell, they over ordered and over estimated the film, and a LOT of Cars stuff is now on clearance in various outlets, including the Disney Store. So they'd have to consider that first.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh I was at the Disney store outlet yesterday it's ALL mostly CARS, Princess' and BRAVE. The Muppet stuff has left the store at least until the next movie comes out.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The three movies you mentioned are proof that Brad Bird should not be working for Pixar. Iron Giant had foul language and a villain that waaaay crossed the line for a children's film, and Ratatouille (and people, please spell out the title: I'm autistic and I can spell it from memory) has sexual innuendoes aplenty. The Incredibles as we know it was actually toned down; originally there was a huge subplot where Helen thought Bob was cheating on her. That's just what I want to see in a Pixar movie!
You're...kidding, right?

Vincent L

Reaction score
I hate to be inappropriate, but did anyone else think Kent was a little creepy when we see him drug Hogarth, and then Hogarth's in his PJ's. Sorry, but it creeped me out a bit. I love this movie though.
Sorry, but what movie are you talking about here?