Rumor: Muppets + Star Wars = New Disney Attraction

pjtoadie

Reaction score
I saw a video about this on YouTube the other day. Will be very cool if it's true!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Kind of ironic given the Muppets connection to Star Wars.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I hope rumours are true. That would be pretty cool :big_grin:

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
This would be pretty cool actually. Considering all the Muppets & Star Wars merchandise and all that.
But if they do bring this to Disney World, I would absolutely LOVE it if they brought back those meet and greets with Kermit & Piggy they had like 15 years ago. I'm sure most of us miss it and would love to see it be brought back. With the walkarounds of course.

pjtoadie

Reaction score
This would be pretty cool actually. Considering all the Muppets & Star Wars merchandise and all that.
But if they do bring this to Disney World, I would absolutely LOVE it if they brought back those meet and greets with Kermit & Piggy they had like 15 years ago. I'm sure most of us miss it and would love to see it be brought back. With the walkarounds of course.
They had meet and greets with Kermit and Piggy?! My first visit to Hollywood Studios was only 6 years ago so it wasn't there. That would be awesome if they did that!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
As a Nintendo fan, I immediately thought of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, lol.

I think there was something with that, like Jim said he didn't want them in the parks as walk-around characters, but only as actual puppets, animatronics, etc.

They had meet and greets with Kermit and Piggy?! My first visit to Hollywood Studios was only 6 years ago so it wasn't there. That would be awesome if they did that!
Yeah, nowadays they are considered obscenely rare/extinct characters.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this news, actually, mainly because I'm not a big fan of "Star Wars." Though this does sound interesting.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this news, actually, mainly because I'm not a big fan of "Star Wars." Though this does sound interesting.
I'm sure whatever they do it'll be Muppety enough so that you don't have to be a Star Wars fan to enjoy it.
Frankly, I think there should be Muppet parodies of just about every famous movie. The characters can really fit in everything when written right.