1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Rumor: Sesame Street movie in the works?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Pig's Laundry, Nov 9, 2016.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I believe I've spelled it out many times before that, no, I don't care for when some actors or actresses in Hollywood basically keep getting work based on sexuality rather than talent.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh right. Now I do remember.

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Eh, she's had a whole variety of roles. She's a very talented actress. I, for one, will be very excited if she gets the job. If she mostly did movies that revolved around sex, then I would be concerned, but that's not the case.

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Bride Wars is a good example of her not being naked.