1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sababa Mokey coming Summer 2006

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Ever since the rumors started spreading last month concerning the unknown future of Sababa's Mokey plush, we've been working on getting an official answer from Sababa Toys. We've been in correspondence with Sababa and they want to make the following announcement concerning the Sababa Mokey Plush doll expected to arrive next summer.

Also check out pictures of the upcoming Sababa Fraggle Fun Packs and Fraggle Uno.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2005/091305.shtml
  2. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon New Member

3. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Glorious news! Can't wait. ^-^
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well that's the best news I've heard in a long time on this topic! We will be getting our Mokey! Yea!!!!
  5. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty New Member

Awesome! =D My sis will like that, as Mokey is her favorite. (Where as I'm a bipolar Boober-Red person, my sis is very much like Mokey, heh)

And... gso'ghdfjlghgfjh YES!!!!!
    *drools at the Red/Boober set /w 'Marooned'*
  6. DaViD Boulet

DaViD Boulet New Member

Where can we get these? Are the dolls of Gobo and Red still available? (not the small ones, but the "plush" dolls)? How much do they cost???

thanks!
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I still have to get Red. Then get Mokey when she comes out. I hope that other character come out.
  8. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Oooh! And I can pre-order the beanie fraggle/DVD two packs! :smirk:

Nick
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Ooh, this is excellent. :) Can't wait!
  10. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

That's great news! Even though I haven't bought a single one, but I will now that mokey is coming up! :excited: Fraggle joy :excited:
  11. All I can say is it's about time that they make an offical annoucment. :excited: Rumors? Like the board I started? :o But at least now they know that there is a damand for Fraggle Stuff and hopefully will prompt them to make more in the future.
  12. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :excited: :excited: :excited:
  13. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

YYAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

THANK YOU SABABA!!!

I'm a happy boy!
  14. Wocka Wocka

Wocka Wocka New Member

Hip Hip Hooray!
  15. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

YAY! I was So0o0o0o excited to read up on this info. Ever since i heard they're not makin Mokey, i kept coming back to hear more news, but nothing changed os i kinda stoped visiting the fourms cuz it was depressing.. but its GREAT to hear things have changed.. And whats wit the film? THATS SO FREAk'N GREAT!

but, i havn't seen the minis in the stores.. has n e one else? what stores?
  16. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Quite a long wait, but during that time, I'll probably get the others. I only have Gobo so far. Really hope an Uncle Matt and a Sprocket aren't too far behind. Just wish they'd make Fraggle PVC sets.
  17. Fozzie Bear

I'm wishing for Matt and Sprocket as well.

Here's hoping Palisades will see fit to make Fraggle action figures in scale with The Muppets' line!
  18. alexgeyerx

alexgeyerx New Member

Yay Mokey

FINALLY!! The empty spot between boober and red will be filled... im.... so.... happy..... *sniff*:p :p :p
  19. Fozzie Bear

I'm so happy she's coming. I may go online and get all 5 again, too, when she gets here to have 2 sets...for whatever reason I want that many.

Also was suprised some of the customizers didn't get extras to customize when the others have been released so far.
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Like your avatar Kevin. Is that the real Fozzie or did you make him? I know getting off topic but I want to know!