Sababa Mokey coming Summer 2006

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever since the rumors started spreading last month concerning the unknown future of Sababa's Mokey plush, we've been working on getting an official answer from Sababa Toys. We've been in correspondence with Sababa and they want to make the following announcement concerning the Sababa Mokey Plush doll expected to arrive next summer.

Also check out pictures of the upcoming Sababa Fraggle Fun Packs and Fraggle Uno.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2005/091305.shtml

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well that's the best news I've heard in a long time on this topic! We will be getting our Mokey! Yea!!!!

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Awesome! =D My sis will like that, as Mokey is her favorite. (Where as I'm a bipolar Boober-Red person, my sis is very much like Mokey, heh)

And... gso'ghdfjlghgfjh YES!!!!!
*drools at the Red/Boober set /w 'Marooned'*

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
Where can we get these? Are the dolls of Gobo and Red still available? (not the small ones, but the "plush" dolls)? How much do they cost???

thanks!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I still have to get Red. Then get Mokey when she comes out. I hope that other character come out.

Foodie

Reaction score
Oooh! And I can pre-order the beanie fraggle/DVD two packs! :smirk:

Nick

Barry Lee

Reaction score
That's great news! Even though I haven't bought a single one, but I will now that mokey is coming up! :excited: Fraggle joy :excited: