1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just wanted to give everybody some official news from Sababa.

We have gotten confirmation, that Sababa is planning to release a Mokey plush to go with the other four Fraggles. They have not yet committed to making a sixth doll, however. At this time, the rumors of a Traveling Matt plush are just that, rumors.

Sababa will though have another unique Fraggle product on the market. Fraggle UNO will be on it's way to a store near you in the coming months.

Release dates are currently unknown. Late 2004, early 2005 is most likely the timetable.
  2. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

This is exciting news. Now I just have to track down the first four online. Anyone know of any store that carries them and would ship to Europe?
  3. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

I cant wait to get the Mokey plush. I have my other four Fraggles here in my dorm room but they just dont seem complete without Mokey. Thanks for posting that and letting us now! :smirk: :excited:
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Attention Sababa: Scrap Uno--I need Uncle Matt to go with my Fraggles! But, thanks for Mokey!! :)
  5. Don't scrap Uno! What are you insane? Fraggle Uno is a must, I got chills thinking about it!
    Ty
  6. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Hopefully Sababa will soon release a Fraggle Rock Chess set :excited: :excited: A dream come true for me even though I don't know how to play the game. :zany:
  7. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

That is such a good idea! I never thought of that. It could be fraggles on one side (with the doozers as the pawns) vs. the gorgs, sprocket, and other non-Fraggle characters. :excited:
  8. Fozzie Bear

I don't think so, but my therapist disagrees. :crazy:
  9. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

Man, I want to see if they do a Sprocket plushie!:)
  10. Fozzie Bear

Yes! Sprocket!! And more Doozer pvc's. At least 3 more, maybe one on a tractor with moving wheels, and one with a Doozer sculpture?
  11. NO! GORGS GORGS GORGS I TELL YOU! Sprocket has been made by other companies! Or EWWWW! Thrasheap!
    Ty
  12. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

That would be cool. I have the Muppet Show Chess set and it is cool. A Fraggle one would rock!
    Doozers - Pawns
    Gorgs - Rooks
    Boober & Uncle Matt - Knights
    Wembly & Mokey - Bishops
    Gobo - King
    Red - Queen

I would also like to see Fraggle-opoly, and/or Fraggle Clue.
  13. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Wow. It is so good to be alive these days. :smirk:

Nick
  14. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

YES!! I would SO buy a Junior Gorg plushie!:)
  15. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

FRAGGLE UNO!!!!! That's wonderful!! I Can't wait!!

I'm going to have the most perfect Fraggle Collection!

Didymus
  16. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

You'd buy a Wander McMooch plushie!!!!
    ;)

Ni.... errr Fraggle
  17. SarahFraggle

SarahFraggle New Member

what about Philo and Gunge dolls! I think that would be cute! :smirk: :excited:
  18. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

19. Any word on the release dates for Mokey or the Uno?
    Ty
  20. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

they said late 2004, early 2005. That could mean it could either be in time for the Christmas shopping rush or right after New Year's.

BJ