1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sababa's New Doozer Plush

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just got word from Sababa that they have three new Doozer plush dolls and they should be showing up at Media Play and Hot Topic stores in the near future. Apparently the designs are similar to the three Doozer PVC's they released last year. I haven't seen these yet so if anyone has pictures or spots them at other outlets, be sure to let us know.
  2. Thog

Thog New Member

These have already been spotted by someone a few weeks ago at Media Play. Not sure which one though.
  3. Ryan

Ryan New Member

They've been out for a week or two. Matt talked about them from when he saw them at ToyFair.
  4. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

Thats the set with Cotterpin in it!!!
    :excited:
    *me want!!*
  5. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Yep they have been out at Media Play here in Buffalo NY for about more then a week or so, there are three diffrent ones, i just picked up the set for BlueFrackle.

one of them has a yellow hat and red mustash, another has a pink hat and a little hammer and the last has a red hat and a little rope.
  6. Chad Kermit

Chad Kermit New Member

I would be interested in seeing photos and knowing how much they retail for? I don't think they've made it yet to this part of the east coast.

Chad Kermit
  7. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

They are apparently much like the Hasbro Sofites Doozers. Except smaller and not the same Doozer characters as before.
  8. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

and priced at $9.99 each.
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

They haven't made it yet to the midsouth coast, either. :sympathy:
  10. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Doozers in Columbus, Ohio

The new Sababa doozers hit the Media Plays around here. I picked up a set today. Media Play also had the plush Gobo & Red which was nice because Hot Topic is so ... lame and trendy.... although, they have some good stuff there too. ... and some chick that wears nothing but a tattoo.

They didn't have a plush Cotterpin though. I guess they just make 3 different colored helmeted doozers. A yellow mustashed one, a magenta one with a smile and a red one with an " ooh " expression.

I also couldn't resist buying another Gobo & Red so... heh heh. Darn fraggles! You tempt me so! :smirk: :excited:

Nick :smirk:
  11. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any pics they can post of the new Doozer plushes or know a web site, surprised there are none on ebay yet!! Thanks.
  12. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

There were a couple of sets of the 3 pack on Ebay not that long ago...the auctions must have run out..I will see if I can find another site that has a pic for ya!
  13. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

I can't find the website where I'd seen them advertised...seems to have vanished from my bookmarks! I'm still looking though...I know Hot Topic is carrying the new Doozer dolls, too, but they don't have them up on their website...
  14. Davina

Davina Member

*whine* *whimper* *whine* it's not fair... *sob* i'm up in the wilds of Alaska where we don't have either store.. must find on web!!!!
  15. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

Davina~

You might want to try emailing Hot Topic from their website, or I think there is an 800 number...you can check to see if they have the Doozers either in their warehouse, or in one of their stores that would be willing so ship it to you. I know they did that for a friend of mine awhile back who lives abroad...further than Alaska!
    ;)
  16. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

what region of the midsouth coast are you at, Fozzie? Maybe you're close enough that I can come see you and have my absence excused.

BJ
  17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I'm in Memphis, by the University of Memphis. Where you at? :sing:
  18. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Man! How close are you to Asheville, NC? That's about an hour from where I live!
  19. Camellia

Camellia New Member

Phillilp, thank you for posting this. any idea when they will be out!

sounds great!
    Diane :)
  20. I just picked mine up at media play here in utah!