Sababa's New Doozer Plush

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got word from Sababa that they have three new Doozer plush dolls and they should be showing up at Media Play and Hot Topic stores in the near future. Apparently the designs are similar to the three Doozer PVC's they released last year. I haven't seen these yet so if anyone has pictures or spots them at other outlets, be sure to let us know.

Thog

Reaction score
These have already been spotted by someone a few weeks ago at Media Play. Not sure which one though.

Ryan

Reaction score
They've been out for a week or two. Matt talked about them from when he saw them at ToyFair.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Thats the set with Cotterpin in it!!!
:excited:
*me want!!*

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yep they have been out at Media Play here in Buffalo NY for about more then a week or so, there are three diffrent ones, i just picked up the set for Warrick.

one of them has a yellow hat and red mustash, another has a pink hat and a little hammer and the last has a red hat and a little rope.

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing photos and knowing how much they retail for? I don't think they've made it yet to this part of the east coast.

Chad Kermit

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
They are apparently much like the Hasbro Sofites Doozers. Except smaller and not the same Doozer characters as before.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Warrick said:
They are apparently much like the Hasbro Sofites Doozers. Except smaller and not the same Doozer characters as before.
and priced at $9.99 each.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Chad Kermit said:
I would be interested in seeing photos and knowing how much they retail for? I don't think they've made it yet to this part of the east coast.

Chad Kermit
They haven't made it yet to the midsouth coast, either. :sympathy:

Foodie

Reaction score
Doozers in Columbus, Ohio

The new Sababa doozers hit the Media Plays around here. I picked up a set today. Media Play also had the plush Gobo & Red which was nice because Hot Topic is so ... lame and trendy.... although, they have some good stuff there too. ... and some chick that wears nothing but a tattoo.

They didn't have a plush Cotterpin though. I guess they just make 3 different colored helmeted doozers. A yellow mustashed one, a magenta one with a smile and a red one with an " ooh " expression.

I also couldn't resist buying another Gobo & Red so... heh heh. Darn fraggles! You tempt me so! :smirk: :excited:

Nick :smirk: