Sad Christmas...

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Chapter 1

It was Christmas.The Muppets were in their theatre and gave their friends the presents.Floyd made his girlfriend Janice a gift and Janice Floyd.Gonzo bought something for Rizzo.But Kermit sat alone in his Dressing room.Robin came in. ,,uncle Kermit?Is everything Ok??"he asked. ,,No,Robin.We lost all our money.And now,we Must go all now!"Kermit sighed.Robin sat down. ,,Uncle Kermit,you can safe us all!"he said. ,,No,I lost all!"sighed Kermit. ,,You have a Friendship to These creatures!And Even to Miss Piggy!"promised Robin. ,,Yes,But how can I Save the theatre before.."he began.Suddenly the door openend and a man with black hair came in. ,,Who is that?"whispered Robin. ,,That is the man,that buys our theatre."sighed Kermit.He went to the man...

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Chapter 2

,,Hello,Mr."said Kermit and gave him his Hand. ,,Hello,Kermit.Now,that is the theatre.And What for beautiful...creatures you have as friends.Let me see...A rat,Hippies,You're a frog,a Bear,a pig,a..honeydew and his carottop friend and an eagle!"the man laughed.Miss Piggy pushed the Way through the crowd. ,,Yes,I am a pig.Something negative about that???"She asked. ,,No.You are a beautiful pig!"the man smiled and touched her hair. ,,Kermie told me about that you want the theatre!"Piggy said.The man nodded. ,,Yes,I want it.Now,Show me all!"First,they went to the stage. ,,That's the stage."Kermit sighed.He knew that he would lose all. ,,And here is the backstage!"Kermit explained. ,,And...Which Sketches do U have?"asked the man. ,,We have Many.At the dance,Pigs in Space,Bear on patrol and Muppet-Labs."explained Kermit. ,,Good.I will see now the lab here." Kermit sighed and looked to Honeydew who looked scared...

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Here is chapter 3

Chapter 3

The man came with the muppets to the lab. ,,Now,I will go inside.´´he said.But Bunsen and Beaker stood in his way.The man frowned. ,,Can I please go,Gentleman??´´he asked. ,,No,no,no.This is our labs!´´cried Bunsen. ,,Your lab?who are you by the way?´´asked the man with a friendly smile. ,,I am Dr.Bunsen Honeydew and this is my assistant Beaker.´´introduced Bunsen.Beaker smiled and waved. ,,Meep meep!´´ ,,Nice to meet you.´´smiled the man,but he still wanted to come in. ,,Bunsen,please let the man in!´´said kermit. ,,No,Mr.Kermit!It´s my lab!´´Bunsen explained. Suddenly the man found a free way and got into the labs. ,,Oh god,oh god.´´Bunsen shaked his head and cleaned his glasses. ,,Why do U not want this?´´asked Kermit.Bunsen giggled nervous. ,,Um...I have a new invention...And it is active..And it is our labs!´´ ,,Meep moo meep!´´said beaker and they all went behind the two scientists.