Salute Your Shorts

minor muppetz

Reaction score

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've recently been into this a lot lately, but it's been a long time since I last saw the show. However, Season 2 isn't even funny at all and it's my least favorite out of the only two seasons that aired.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i really loved this show,one of my favorite episodes, was the episode where Dr Kong's misbehaving niece visits the camp.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was just looking at the episode guide at Wikipedia, and just saw that dates are there. Hopefully those are correct and not guesses (I didn't check to see if there is a source for those), so great to finally (I assume) see a broadcast order.

There were some surprises there, like seeing that Brownies for Thud Mackey came before Michael and Budnik Play Sick (I expected it to be the other way around), but then again, the production order could be different.

Interestingly, it says that Pinski does not appear in Dina and the Rock Star, while the episode summary DOES mention Pinski being in that episode (I wonder if they put the note by the wrong episode; I recall that he doesn't appear in Telly's Tennis Match).

Looking at that episode guide, this is the first I knew about there being a pilot that aired as a special before the series was officially picked up. I'd like to see that (I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same plot as Michael Comes to Camp, with a different cast and such).

It seems like every episode has two titles. I wonder what the deal with that is.

Interesting how both seasons premiered on June 1 (which happens to be my birthday). I learned about the premier date for the series last year (on my birthday) via Trevor Eyster's Facebook page, but it's interesting how both seasons premiered then (and I didn't get cable until after the second season started).