1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Sam Eagle Montage Video from OhMyDisney

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Duke Remington, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

2. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Wow such an awesome tribute to my second favorite muppet! It's sad there are no clips from VMX, MTM, or MFS, because disney doesn't own those films, but he didn't do much in MTM and I don't think looking at a woman's stomach is patriotic, so who cares. It's also cool how they have all those old TMS season 1 and 2 clips, and opening with that hilarious scene from the Elton John episode. They could have had an MT clip, but oh well, and they don't own VMX, but...okay i'm over-analyzing, such an awesome video, and an awesome picture at the end, I mean lew zealand and rizzo in the same picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D and hey maybe since they're advertising tms s1,2, and 3 that they have intentions to release s4 and 5!!!!!!:D Anyways, it must have taken them a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to edit and make that video!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    Duke Remington likes this.
  3. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

What a wonderful tribute to the most patriotic eagle I know!:attitude:

4. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

YAY for Sam the American Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my all time favorite Muppets- great patriotic tribute video with "The Star Spangled Banner" proudly playing!:attitude:
    Yay for Sam and Yay for America! God bless America! (And God bless the rest of the world too.) :)

WalterLinz likes this.