Sammie is Finally A Member!!!

SammieRose

Reaction score
I am very proud of this fact. 30 posts here is more than I've posted on my other 3 forums COMBINED. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations Sammie - not just a member but an original member ! You were here long before me !

grail

Reaction score
there are people that were here before you? so it's not that you've just been here awhile, but you talk a lot too, is that it? heh heh...mr "i've got over 1300 posts"...okay sorry...sleep deprivation setting in...

congrats Sammie!

Luke

Reaction score
Well somebody has to keep the bandwidth costs up - might as well be me ! :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Central did indeed exist before me - those were the days you'd get a packed chat room twice a day, every day.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Well somebody has to keep the bandwidth costs up - might as well be me ! :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Central did indeed exist before me - those were the days you'd get a packed chat room twice a day, every day.
That happened when I was around too ya know :smile: A whole year ago....*sigh* Those were the days.

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Congratulations Sammie - not just a member but an original member ! You were here long before me !
Yeah....*sighs* wow, 4 whole years. Crazy crazy. Is it a bad thing that I have the sudden urge to dance around all crazy-like with bubble wrap?

Perhaps I could make some cinnamon toast for this grand occasion? Any takers?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Sammie's a member. Let's celabrate by throwing stuff at here.