1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sandwich puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by FISH'N'WOLFE, May 31, 2005.

1. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Looks pretty good! If the eyes were pulled out of it, it would look like the sandwich in MFS....
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

eYES I WEIRD PLACE THEY NEED TO BE ON TOP
  4. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

nothing wrong with the eyes were thier are, it is a great looking puppet, and apears to be well made,

why should eyes always be on top???pretty boring if you ask me, original stuff like that is athe hallmark of a good builder, with a great imagination
  5. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I think its a great puppet.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Wonder if the tongue is those long Sandwich Stacker pickle slices? That'd be a trip!
  7. fragglerockr

fragglerockr Member

Sandwich

I'm surprised no one's noticed this. That Sandwich Puppet is actually a craft from the Muppets Big Book of Crafts. It shows you how to make that particular design. It was designed by the members of the Muppet Workshop. Still nice execution of it though. Looks good. ;)

Fragglerockr
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I've never seen that book before. I need to get it.
  9. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I used a sandwich puppet using that craft from the book in a production. Nice puppet lends itself easily to jokes.
  10. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Wow, that's pretty fun. It reminds me of a picture I took once, of a
    very good sandwich...
  11. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I like it! I need to get that book too...