Santa Kermit shirt at Old Navy

corynnmichele

Reaction score
My husband swears he saw a T Shirt with Kermit in a Santa hat on it, and I am trying to find it for him for Christmas with no luck! Does anyone know where i can find one? Thanks!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
My son's principal was wearing one the other day only it had glitter on his hat so I don't think your husband will want that. If I find out where she got hers maybe we'll find the guys there too. It was super cute!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
My husband swears he saw a T Shirt with Kermit in a Santa hat on it, and I am trying to find it for him for Christmas with no luck! Does anyone know where i can find one? Thanks!
Yeah a white t shirt with Kermits head with a santa cap on! i seen it on ebay a few weeks ago! I check in walmart, target and Kmart and NOTHIN'! i have a green t shirt that i found a few years ago in walmart with Animal bangin the drums and says "Seasons beatings!"...im gonna wear it on christmas eve again this year at the family get together! :smile:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Thank for letting me know about this shirt! I bought 2 today since they on sale at old navy for $8 each!!!

corynnmichele

Reaction score
Thanks! I don't think my husband likes Kermit enough to wear a womans shirt but its a start. I never would have thought to look at Old Navy.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I bought myself one of these over the weekend at Old Navy, I can't wait to wear it on Christmas Eve!!

jrxing

Reaction score
Its on old navy website but its out of stock. Really cute. I'll be calling my store! Thanks!

jrxing

Reaction score
Just called old navy customer service # &I they can locate one for you!