Sarcasm on Sesame Street?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Watch 'Elmo's Song' again and read some of peoples Youtube comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSYadh2xmcI&feature=related
Honestly? Big Bird is 6 and Snuffy is 5, they're too young to even know what sarcasm is!:stick_out_tongue:

And did anyone notice the negative remarks toward Snuffy and Big Bird? (ex. 'Shut up, this is Elmo's song! Not bigbird's and snuffy's song!). Seriously? Why doesn't SW delete rude comments like that, and that goes for ALL their videos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
People are going to make comments like that irregardless of what they're watching, SSLFan.

These people literally have nothing better to do with their time, than sit there, watch random videos, and leave sarcastic comments; it's always been that way, and it'll always be that way, and there's nothing we can do about it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The only thing to do about that on youtube is give those comments a thumbs down. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
There have also been users posting nasty remarks on the clips for Jim Henson's memorial service - I spotted a couple on Richard Hunt's second speech and a few on "Just One Person." Those comments have since been deleted, though.

The site seems to have a lot of users who post negative comments like that - and I've noticed the same thing on blogs and in the "Post a Comment" section on news sites. A lot of people use those sections as a place to vent their own demented ramblings.

Drtooth

Reaction score
People are going to make comments like that irregardless of what they're watching, SSLFan.
Oh yeah... one of those "jajajajajaja dis is gay" comments that start imbecilic flames... I HATE those. Luckily I get mostly people repeating the lines on my videos.

Anyone else think this thread was gonna be about :grouchy: ? Somehow I remember him being Sarcastic quite a few times. No 1980's Raphael, though... that was the king of kid's show sarcasm.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No 1980's Raphael, though... that was the king of kid's show sarcasm.
Lol, I completely agree!

"Then Hamato Yoshi is...you!"

"Ya gotta mind like a steel trap, lady!" Lol