Saturday Night Sequel

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Yes, Ladies and gentlemen. This is going to be a short sequel to "Greased Muppets" (5 chapters, tops). I actually got this idea after watching a few clips from "Saturday Night Fever" and also the Lola Falana episode of The Muppet Show. This story is going to be pretty fun to write. But first.....the plot!

Plot: So what happened after "We'll always be together?" The After Party, of course! Join the Muppets and, of course, Misty, as they hold their after party for celebrating the success of their production of Grease...............but not without making the after party's theme like ANOTHER John Travolta movie. It's The After Party of the year, and you're invited to join on the fun!

(First chapter will probably be up tonight, so stay tuned! :wink:)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 1: After The Show

"We'll always be together...." The curtain then came down on the Muppets after their outstanding performance of "Grease." Thunderous applause from everyone.....almost.........................wait, where's Statler and Waldorf?............Never mind.

Once the curtain came down, the Muppets then all crowded together and chatted in excitement about how great their production just was. "That was so much fun!" "We should do it again!" "We'll always be together." "Does anyone know if Gonzo crashed his flying car yet?"

"You know, it's funny," Misty started as she and Kermit got backstage. "What's funny, Misty?" Kermit asked. "We're always funny here." "No, not that. I know you guys are all funny," Misty replied. "But...the same way this story is opening up....reminds me of the way the last story opened up. Everyone's so excited about the show being a success." "Yeah, but us Muppets are all here," Walter chimed in. "I don't think any of us are in the back of the auditorium." Misty peaked through the curtain really quick to see two whatnots sitting in the back of the auditorium, reading newspapers silently. "Awkward," Misty said to herself. "While we're at it, let's get a redheaded Muppet over here and make the story even more like the first one." Then all of a sudden, Pepe, wearing a redheaded wig, rushed over to where Misty was. "You called?" he asked. "Pepe, take the wig off," Misty said, sounding annoyed. "Eh. I'm a Muppet. I'm a redhead. You called me over 'ere," Pepe replied. Misty then smacked Pepe out of her way and headed near the staircase to the exit, where Kermit was helping Miss Piggy up the stairs.

Miss Piggy was wearing a cast on her left foot and was holding crutches, but she was still in her Rizzo (*Rizzo from Grease) outfit. Her facial expression looked more depressing and upset than angry, at least that's what Misty thought. "I cannot believe I missed the finale AND couldn't finish my song," Miss Piggy said, about to cry. "Oh, don't cry, Piggy," Kermit said, comforting his pig girlfriend. "The fact that you're okay is what matters most to me right now." "Ra....really?" Miss Piggy asked, surprised. "Yeah," Kermit replied. "I care about you, Piggy. I really do. Without you actually.....I'm nothing." "OHHHHHH, KERMIE!!!!" Miss Piggy screamed lovingly. She then hugged him and started kissing Kermit all over, collapsing on top of him on the floor.

"Ugh!" Sam the Eagle said in disgust. "Inter-species romance is revolting." Miss Piggy looked up angrily and then called to the, still kinda sick, Libby Lou. Libby Lou then kicked Sam to the floor. "Merci bocoup, Libby Lou," Miss Piggy said before she went back to kissing Kermit. "Whatever, Miss Piggy," Libby Lou said and headed back to her dressing room.

"Ummm, I guess now should be the right time to leave you two alone right now," Misty said, backing away from the happy couple. She then went over to where Fozzie, Walter, Floyd and Janice were. Walter was back in his regular outfit, but Fozzie, Floyd and Janice have not changed out of their costumes. "Are we supposed to be watching Hogerella and her Frog Prince Charming suck face the rest of the night?" Floyd complained. "Like, I hope not," Janice replied. "I rully wanna go home and watch my movie." "What movie is it this week?" Fozzie curiously asked. "Ohhh, it's like about some guy who's a disco dancer and like he looks like Danny," she replied. "Any Danny or John Travolta?" Walter asked. "John Travolta," Janice replied.

Misty's face then lit up. She knew what movie Janice was talking about. It was one of Misty's favorite movies of all time: "Saturday Night Fever." She then closed her eyes and began to hum "How Deep Is Your Love" to herself. She looked like she was in a daydream that she didn't want to wake up from. It wasn't until Walter tapped her arm that she opened Misty eyes again. "Oh, sorry, Walter," Misty apologized. "I was just....daydreaming." "About what?" Walter asked. "Oh....stuff..." Misty replied. "You don't have a crush on me, do you?" Walter wondered with concern. "No. I don't," Misty replied. "Try again, Walter."

But before Walter could say anything more, Misty's face lit up again. She had an idea. "Wait! I just got an idea!" she said. "I think......" Wait a second, Misty. Before you continue, we have to end the chapter. "What? Now?" Misty complained. Sorry. I wanna keep the readers in suspense about your idea. "That's ridiculous. Who cares about the readers?" she complained again. The readers want a good story, so we have to keep them in suspense. "No, we're not!" Misty yelled. "I'm gonna go ahead and say my idea anyways! I think............."
-----------------------------------------End of Chapter 1-----------------------------------------------
Oh cliffhangers. You have to love them. Anyways, I know it's only the first chapter but already I think I'm having fun with this story. Oh and this is probably the best I've written for KermitxMiss Piggy. (I'm definitely not leaving Miss Piggy out of this story.) Chapter 2 will either be up later or Friday (I'm studying for a test on Thursday night. So I apologize.). Stay tuned! :wink:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm bored. You know what boredom does to me........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2: Party, Anyone?

"I think............" Misty started. "We should have an after party!" Fozzie, Floyd, Janice and Walter blankly stared at Misty. As excited as she was about her idea, she knew she must've confused her friends somehow. "What's an after party?" Fozzie asked. "Is there like such thing as a before party also?" Janice asked. "Okay, I must've really confused you guys. I'm sorry," Misty said, apologetically. "An after party is a party to celebrate the....success of something." "Like...the success of our show?" Walter asked. "Yeah! Perfect!" Misty said, excitingly. "So, what you're saying is, you want us to have an after party....right now?" Floyd asked. "Pretty much, Floyd," Misty said, with honesty.

Floyd then shrugged and replied "I'm in." "Me, too!" Fozzie said. "Me three!" Walter chimed in. "Like I guess the John Travolta look alike disco movie can wait 'till tomorrow. I think I'd rather have a party," Janice said. "Awesome!" Misty said in excitement. She then quickly glanced over at where Miss Piggy and Kermit were kissing before. It looked like Miss Piggy had left him to go to her dressing room. "Hey, I'm gonna go talk to Kermit and see if he wants to help us with the party," Misty said. "Better hurry, though," Floyd suggested, sarcastically. "The Hog Princess could come back down at anytime now to make out with The Frog Prince some more." He then laughed, which made Misty roll her eyes. Floyd and his sarcastic comments. How Misty shudders at those comments so.

Misty then hurried over to Kermit, whom was reading some random magazine. "Kermit! Kermit!" Misty called to him. "Oh hi, Misty," Kermit greeted. "Sorry about what happened earlier. Miss Piggy just got a little too excited to see me." "I could tell," Misty said. "But, listen. I just got a great idea." "Shoot," Kermit said, listening. "But I don't have a gun," Misty said, confused. "No. I meant, tell me the idea," he corrected. "Oh," Misty said. "I knew that. But listen, I think.....we should hold an after party." "Right now?" Kermit asked. Misty nodded. "Well....." he started. "It's kinda late for a party. And besides, don't you have school tomorrow?" "Kermit, I'm on spring break," Misty replied. "And plus, you started the show at 6:30....it ended at 9:05. It is now 9:15. 9:15 is NOT late for a party."

Kermit checked his watch. 10:15. He then took out his cell phone to check the time. 9:15. He then glanced at the clock on the wall. 1:49. "Do you have your cell phone?" Kermit asked. "Animal broke it in half in the other story," Misty replied. "But you can borrow my watch." She then gave her watch to Kermit, whom checked the time. 9:16. Kermit nodded and gave the watch back to Misty. "I guess an after party doesn't sound like a bad idea after all," he said. "Oh, thank you, Kermit!" Misty said with glee.

"Did moi just hear that we're having an after party?" Miss Piggy called from above, still in her cast and crutches. "Yes, we are, Miss Piggy," Misty said, excitingly. "Ooooh, moi just adores parties!" Miss Piggy said. "What's the theme?" "The theme?" Kermit asked in confusion. "Well we don't have a....." "Disco!" Misty blurted out suddenly, but soon covered her mouth after in embarrassment. "Oooooh! Disco!" Miss Piggy said excitingly. "How unique for an after party theme. Where shall we be having this after party disco?" "Umm....I...." Kermit started. "Uhhh right here!" Misty blurted out again. "I mean you guys have a ballroom somewhere in this theater, right?" "Yeah, they do," Walter butted in. "There's a disco club right on the high rise level of the theater. But the Muppets haven't used that disco club in years." "Walter!" Kermit yelled, embarrassed by Walter's comment. "Kermie!" Miss Piggy squeeled in excitement. "The disco club....Walter's right, dearie. We haven't used that club in years......not since disco went out of style. In fact, not even Pepe has seen the disco club."

Pepe soon came rushing over when heard the words "disco club." "There's a disco club? In ze theater?" Pepe asked, excitingly. "Yes there is, Pepe," Kermit replied. "Well...was." "WE MUST USE ZE DISCO CLUB FOR YOUR PARTY, HOKAY! I MUZ BE JOHN TRAVOLTA!" Pepe yelled excitingly. "Okay, okay," Kermit replied. "We'll use the disco club for the after party."

"Woo hoo! Yeah! Woo!" everyone yelled in excitement. It was a very good reason to be excited that moment. For the old disco club on the high rise level of the Muppet Theater was finally reopening......even if it was for only one night. Kermit then called to Scooter, whom quickly came to Kermit's aide. "Yes, chief?" Scooter asked. "Are the keys to the old disco club still around somewhere?" Kermit asked. "They're still in the same place you left them over 30 years ago," Scooter replied. "Where?" Kermit asked. "Right by that secret collection of keys to every place in the theater," Scooter replied. Kermit and Scooter then headed over to where the secret collection of keys were and quickly found the sign that said "Keys to the Disco Club." "How convenient," Kermit said as he grabbed to the keys to the club.

Meanwhile, Walter and Misty were sitting on the edge of the stage. The set for the final scene of "Grease" was still up, but they didn't care. "I'm so excited that I'm going to finally see the secret disco club!" Walter said excitingly. "This must be a Muppet fan's dream come true......well that and joining the Muppets, of course." "I'm glad to hear you're excited for the party, Walter," Misty said. "I just have one question, though." "Misty, I'm not interested in love right now," Walter said. "My love remains to The Muppets....." "Not that," Misty interrupted. "What I meant to ask was....what's with all the John Travolta jokes in these stories?" Walter shrugged. "I don't know....maybe he was in a movie about disco." Misty then closed her eyes again, thinking about nothing but "Saturday Night Fever." "Misty....you're dreaming again..." Walter said, a little nervous.

Misty's dreaming didn't last much longer. For, suddenly, there was a crash outside. Walter and Misty headed outside the theater and saw that the flying car that Gonzo and Camilla flew at the end of the first story had returned from its flight. "WOO HOO!" Gonzo yelled out. "That was so much fun!" "Bawk bawk! (I know!)" Camilla clucked in excitement. "Hey, what did I miss?" Gonzo asked as he saw Walter and Misty. "We're having a disco party at the disco club on the high rise level," Walter explained. "Kermit's reopening the disco club?" Gonzo asked. Misty and Walter both nodded. "YES! FINALLY! YES!!!!" Gonzo yelled in excitement. "WOO HOO! Camilla, you were right. This is turning out to be the best day ever! I love you!" "Bawk bawk bawk, bawk, bgawk (I love you, too, Gonzo)," Camilla clucked lovingly and pecked Gonzo on the cheek.
---------------------------------------End of Chapter 2---------------------------------------
Phew. This chapter turned out to be a long one. I kinda imagined that the Muppets had some sort of disco club in their theater (since, at the time of the Muppet Show, it was in the 70's.). Anyways, Chapter 3 might not be posted until Friday (I got a lot of studying to do for a test.) But please, stay tuned. I hope all of you are enjoying the story so far. :wink:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I had time tonight! :big_grin: Time for another chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Dressed To Impress Myself (And My Boyfriend)

Immediately following the announcement that the old disco club on the high rise level of the theater was reopening for the after party, everyone rushed back into their dressing rooms. Some of them were already out of their costumes even before the announcement, while others were still in the costumes and desperately wanted to get out of them. Why? It was a disco party. Why dress for a disco party in 50's clothing? So, once they got into their dressing rooms, everyone immediately raided their closets for all their old 70's disco clothing. (Pepe went to a nearby Halloween costume store to find some random disco clothing.)

In Kermit's gigantic dressing room, Kermit gave Walter one of his old disco outfits. Walter almost fainted instantly. Keeping one of Kermit the Frog's own outfits. Everyday was getting better and better for Walter. "This outfit was actually what I wore when I sang "Disco Frog," " Kermit explained. "It doesn't fit me anymore, though. I'm not as skinny I used to be....." "But you're still skinny to me," Walter said. "Mmmm, yeah," Kermit said, rolling his eyes. "But it's been years since I've worn this outfit....so I figured, why don't I just let you keep it." "Wow! This is....so amazing," Walter said, marveling at the outfit. "Tha...thank you, Kermit. But...what are you going to where to the party?" "Oh, I have plenty of extra disco outfits," Kermit replied as he opened his "Disco/ Dance Party" section of his closet. "What do you think, Walter? Should I wear the blue or the polyester?"

Meanwhile, Misty used one of the spare dressing rooms to change out of her Jan outfit. Underneath the outfit, though, was her regular black tank top, black shorts, and tights. She also put her auburn back into a ponytail. Misty looked at herself in the mirror for a moment and then nodded. She had to get right to work if she wanted to look her best for the disco party. It's not that she wanted to look like "the best dressed one at the party" (that was easily going to be Miss Piggy, even with a twisted leg). She just didn't want to show up the party dressed the way she was. She wanted a disco outfit of her own. Just like Stephanie in "Saturday Night Fever." Misty then sat down on the couch of the dressing room for a moment to think. Who would give her a spare disco outfit? Misty figured Miss Piggy would be too busy prettying herself up to even answer the door, especially since her right leg was twisted. Misty then figured out the one person who could help her. The one person who gave Misty the idea for the party in the first place.........................Janice.

Janice was putting the final touches to her makeup. If there was one thing Janice was a master at it was makeup. She's even helped Miss Piggy sometimes with her makeup. "Finished," Janice said as she put down her mascara and looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe how long it's been since she had to pretty herself up for a disco party. Especially since she hasn't worn her purple dress, and matching hair piece, in years.(*Remember. It's the outfit she wore in the Lola Falana episode) She couldn't even believe it still fit her.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Like, who is it?" Janice asked. "It's Misty. Can I come in?" Misty asked, outside the doorway. "Fer sure," Janice replied. Misty then came in, with a hopeful smile on her face. "Hey, Janice. You look really pretty in that dress," Misty complimented. "Oooh, like thank you," Janice replied. "I like haven't worn this in years. I rully can't believe it still fits. So like, what's up?" "Listen, if it's not too much to ask, do you think I could borrow one of your dresses for the party?" Misty asked. "Like, did you ask Miss Piggy?" Janice asked, curiously. "I'm not chancing it. I have a feeling she won't answer the door for a while," Misty explained. "Fer sure," Janice laughed, in agreement. "But like, yeah, Misty. You can borrow my black dress. Doesn't fit me anymore. I like tried it on before I tried on the purple one."

Misty noticed the strapless black dress laying on the couch and picked it up. She then checked the size tag. "Extra Small," Misty read the tag. "What size is your purple dress, Janice?" "Small," Janice replied. "I know, like, at one point I was rully skinny. I was like so skinny, I was able to fit into that dress perfectly. I mean, like, I'm still skinny now, but....I don't like trust myself in an extra small anymore. The last time I wore that dress was the night Floyd and I....." "Okay, okay, too much detail," Misty interrupted. "Sorry," Janice apologized.

Then suddenly, there was another knock on the door. "Hey, Misty, can you answer the door?" Janice then asked. "I think it's Floyd." Misty then rushed to the door and opened it. There Floyd was, standing by the doorway, out of his Danny Zuko outfit and into his favorite formal/disco party outfit. (*The white one he's worn a few times. Notably, the Lola Falana, Jaye P. Morgan (minus his hat) and Phyllis George episodes). "Oh, hey, Misty," Floyd said. "Hey, Floyd," Misty greeted. She then turned back to Janice, deciding she should leave the couple alone for a bit to try on the dress. "Hey, thanks again for the dress, Janice," Misty said. "Like, you're welcome," Janice replied. "See you at the party!" "Bye," Misty replied and headed back to her room to try on the dress.

Janice then led Floyd into her room and onto the couch. "What was Misty doin' here?" Floyd asked. "Oh like, she just wanted to borrow a dress for the party," Janice replied. "And speaking of dresses," Floyd started as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "I'm surprised you're not wearing the black one." Janice sighed and said "Like, don't kill me, Floyd, but I kinda gave that dress to Misty to wear for the party." "Now, baby doll, I'd never kill you over something like that. I'm nothin' without you," he responded. "And besides, you look beautiful, no matter what you wear." He then pulled her closer to him and whispered something in her ear. (*Psst. Wanna know what he whispered? Read here: -But you look even more beautiful with nothing on.-) "Floyd," Janice said, blushing. "We're like trying to keep this story as PG as possible. No sex comments, okay?" "Alright," Floyd replied and gave Janice a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you, Jan." "I love you, too, Floyd," Janice replied.

"YES!!!!!" someone cried from outside the dressing room. Janice and Floyd then peaked outside and saw Misty, wearing Janice's extra small black dress. "IT FITS! IT FITS!" Misty cried in triumph. "I CAN FIT INTO AN EXTRA SMALL! YES!!!!" "I still think you wore it better, though," Floyd then said to Janice, whom rolled her eyes.

----------------------------------------------End of Chapter 3----------------------------------
Wow....this took me forever to think out. Plus, I really needed to add in a FloydxJanice moment somewhere. But, this is probably my favorite chapter so far. It's funny and has heart. Look for the next chapter tomorrow. :wink:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 4: Reopening The Club/ "Night Fever"

9:45 PM. The time Kermit said everyone should meet him on the high rise level of the theater. The same high rise level that contained the old disco club.....that was just about to be reopened. Scooter and Miss Piggy were with Kermit at the time. "Oh, Kermie," Miss Piggy started. "How much longer?" "Just as soon as everyone gets here, Piggy," Kermit replied. "Hey, boss," Scooter started as he noticed a crowd of people rushing towards the entrance. "Here they come!" The crowd immediately crowded towards the entrance to the old disco club, all in excitement and anxiety.

"Ummmm....thank you all for coming to the grand reopening of the old disco club for tonight's after party..." Kermit started. "Before I open the doors, let us all just take a brief moment to think about the old times with the club back in the....." "Kermie! Kermie!" Miss Piggy interrupted. "Will you please be a dear and open the doors already. Moi is starting to get claustrophobic." "You're getting scared of Santa?" Pepe asked. "Knock it, shrimpy," Miss Piggy replied, annoyed. "I will," Kermit replied. "But I just wanna take the time to reminisce on the old times with the club and......." "OPEN DOORS! OPEN DOORS! OPEN DOORS!" Animal yelled out from the crowd. "Okay, okay. I'll open it," Kermit said, scared of Animal. He then grabbed the keys and quickly unlocked the doors, immediately reopening the disco club.

Surprisingly, this was one of the rooms in the Muppet Theater that was still in its full, shimmering glory, even after the Muppets abandoned the theater many years ago (well....way before Walter got everyone back together). Its dance floors still bright; the bar still stocked up on some of the fanciest wines, beers, and juices in the world (they may be expired now, but Kermit restocked on the drinks before the party), the stereos surrounding the sides of the room, the view of the city from its giant window and balcony was still breathtaking, and of course....there it was. The disco ball, still glittering the room just like it did 30-something years ago. It was all still there, just like how most of the Muppets remembered it. They all couldn't help but marvel at how much they've missed the old place.

Immediately, everyone rushed inside the disco club, even knocking down Kermit just to get in. "Hey, chief, are you okay?" Scooter asked as he saw his boss lying on the ground, trampled by the crowd. He then helped Kermit back up onto his feet (well....flippers) as Kermit responded "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks, Scooter." "Well, Kermie, what are we waiting for?" Miss Piggy asked in excitement. "Let's get inside!" "Good idea, Piggy," Kermit said in agreement as he helped his caring but injured girlfriend get inside. Scooter followed after them and shut the door behind them.

"OH JUICE FOUNTAIN!" Animal yelled in excitement as he saw the juice fountain by the bar. "I MISSED YOU!" He then jumped right into the juice fountain and rolled around in it. Libby Lou, whom looked and felt a lot better from her "sickness" in the first story, couldn't help but notice and laughed. "Animal, you old animal," Libby Lou yelled out to him, still laughed. "You still haven't changed a bit. Ahahahaha."

Walter couldn't help but be in the middle of the dance floor, amazed that he couldn't believe he's finally in the Muppet's disco club. He marveled around at all of the sights and wonders. "You know what this calls for?" Walter asked. "A musical number! Hit it!"

Immediately, the music started to play a song. The song burst onto all of the speakers in the room. Dancers immediately started dancing along to it.

(Walter)
Listen to the ground
There is movement all around
There is something goin' down
And I can feel it

On the waves of the air
There is dancin out there
If it's somethin we can share
We can steal it.

Meanwhile, Floyd and Janice were on the dance floor, dancing together.

(Floyd)
And that sweet city woman
She moves through the light
Controlling my mind and my soul

(Janice)
When you reach out for me, yeah

(Both)
And the feelin' is bright

(Everyone)
Then I get that night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
Gimme that night fever, night fever
We know how to show it

Misty was surrounded by others dancing around her as she sang her solo.

(Misty)
Here I am
Prayin' for this moment to last
Livin' on the music so fine
Borne on the wind
Makin it mine

(Everyone)
Night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
We know how to show it

Despite being injured, that didn't stop Miss Piggy from joining her beloved Kermit on the dance floor. (Even though he was dancing around her)

(Miss Piggy)
In the heat of our love
Don't need no help for us to make it
Gimme just enough to take us to the mornin'.

(Kermit)
I got fire in my mind
I got higher in my walkin'
And I'm glowin' in the dark
I give you warnin'

(Floyd and Kermit)
And that sweet city woman
She moves through the light
Controlling my mind and my soul

(Janice and Miss Piggy)
When you reach out for me, yeah

(Floyd, Janice, Kermit and Miss Piggy)
And the feelin' is bright

(Everyone)
Then I get that night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
We know how to show it

(Walter)
Here I am
Prayin' for this moment to last

(Misty)
Livin' on the music so fine

(Both)
Borne on the wind
Makin' it mine

(Everyone)
Night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
We know how to show it

We know how to do it
We know how to show it
--------------------------------------End of Chapter 4--------------------------------------
Groovy, chapter, eh? Actually, this was a pretty fun chapter, I will admit. The song is, you guessed it, "Night Fever" by The Bee Gees.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Felt like doing another chapter. I'll either write one or two more chapters in this story............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5: Libby Lou's Dance Partner/ "Right Back Where We Started From"

The evening continued to be just like the old days........a lot of fun. Dancing, drinking, partying; just the necessities of a 70's disco party. Everyone was having a great time.

Libby Lou was over at the bar, having her second Harper's Isle of the evening. She looked on at the other dancers on the dance floor. Too bad she missed her opportunity to dance as Cha Cha in "Grease" earlier that evening. Secretly, she wasn't really sick. Her plan was to fake being sick so she didn't have to dance with Floyd in the prom scene. However, she does have sudden allergy attacks once in a while. Unfortunately, this was the evening of one of her allergy attacks. The allergy attack she had DID get her out of dancing with Floyd, but she never really had the flu. She just lied to both Kermit and Floyd so she didn't have to say she was having an allergy attack. Libby Lou was alright now. She sounded like her perfectly normal, tough self.

And of Floyd....Libby Lou and him detested each other. It wasn't because Libby Lou was jealous of Floyd and Janice together (she didn't care about their relationship). She just thought Floyd was arrogant, mean, and overly sarcastic. But then again.........so was she. And plus, Libby Lou was one of the very few people in the cast to be trusted by Miss Piggy (In which Floyd and Miss Piggy can't stand each other).

Libby Lou went to the cast party alone. No boyfriend. No nothing. Just herself. But....she wouldn't mind a partner to be with on the dance floor. If there's one thing Libby Lou loved more than anything, it was dancing. Doesn't matter what kind of dance it was, just as long as she was moving and twirling and...whatever.

She then turned to Animal, whom has been in the juice fountain for already a half hour. Even though Animal was Floyd's "trusty steed," she actually really liked Animal for his crazy self. "Hey, Animal," Libby Lou called to him. Animal popped his head out from the fountain. "Ha?" Animal asked, wondering. "You wanna be my dance partner? Even if it's just for the next song?" she asked. "Okay," Animal replied, nodding. Animal LOVED women. Just as much as drums, food, and juice fountains. So being with any woman made Animal smile. "You no sick?" he asked. "It was just an allergy attack," Libby Lou explained. "I guess I must've panicked. I'm much better now." "Oh," Animal replied, understanding.

Libby Lou then grabbed Animal's hand and lead out to the dance floor, just as one of Libby Lou's favorite songs was starting up: "Right Back Where We Started From" by Maxine Nightingale. "I no good dancer," Animal confessed as Libby Lou positioned his arms. "Just follow my lead," she replied.

Other couples (including Floyd and Janice, Fozzie and Misty, Scooter and Annie Sue, Rizzo and Yolanda, and Walter and some female whatnot) followed Libby Lou and Animal's dance moves in the song.

(Libby Lou)
Ooh, and it's alright and it's coming on
We gotta get right back to where we started from
Love is good, love can be strong

Do you remember that day (Everyone else: That sunny day)
When you first came my way
I said no one could take your place
And if you get hurt (Everyone else: If you get hurt)
By the little things I say
I can put that smile back on your face

(Everyone)

Libby Lou then helped Animal lead her into a dip. In her mind, he might not have been the brightest dance partner she's ever had, but at least he obeyed what she requested him to do in a dance move. That's all that mattered. She was dancing with someone.

(Libby Lou)
A love like ours (Everyone else: A love like ours)
Can never fade away
You know it's only just begun
You give me your love (Everyone else: Give me your love)
I just can't stay away, no, no
I know you are the only one

(Everyone)

"How much longer of dancing?" Animal asked, starting to sound exhausted. "Just a few more minutes, hon, and I'll let you sleep in the juice fountain the rest of the night," Libby Lou replied. She wasn't going to let her partner go just yet. She didn't want to lose him to a juice fountain. She just wanted to dance so bad through her favorite song's entirety. Libby Lou then Animal into a tango, along with the rest of the couples. Afterwards, she helped him lead her into a spin and held Animal closer to her. "Woman! Woman fierce! Fierce and fiery!" Animal said excitingly. "How imaginative," Libby Lou replied, accepting his compliment.

(Libby Lou)
You give me your love (Everyone else: Give me your love)
I just can't stay away, no
I know you are the only one

(Everyone)

It's alright and it's coming on

It's alright and it's coming on

As soon as the song ended, Libby Lou freed Animal from her grasp, but not without giving him kiss on the cheek first. "Thanks, Animal," Libby Lou said afterwards. "Woman......woman.....woman....."Animal said, infatuated by said "woman" Libby Lou and fainted. She then dragged Animal back into the juice fountain where he belonged for the night. Libby Lou got what she wanted. Her glory and love to dance.........even with a not so bright partner like Animal.
-------------------------------------End of Chapter 5------------------------------------
I really wanted to write a chapter with Libby Lou, giving her much more character than just "some random whatnot." Anyways, I'm getting really into this story, however, I may only write one or two more chapters. Sad, I know, but I'm saving one of the best songs for either next chapter or the following. So stay tuned! :wink:

The song is "Right Back Where We Started From" by Maxine Nightingale. Here's the song: