Save Our Snowth.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
He felt things had changed and just didn't feel like he could connect anymore. I understand and respect his feelings - but I still miss him like crazy!

I want him back and I want Mrs. P, his partner in crime, back as well.

Come home Snowthy! Come home Peppi!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Obviously the only course of action here is to act... here! Bring Snowth back! I'm going crazy with how much I miss him--he's such a spark to this place and he's one of a kind and... MC needs him. That's all there is to it.

Bring back, bring back,
Oh bring back my Snowthy to me, to me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
The time to act is the time to act! Pity I failed my drama studies...*frowns*...There's actually been so much talk of how much the Snowth figure is missed here at MC, but little action, and little seen actually ON MC to show it. Usually it's mentioned on MSN, or via e-mail. Honestly, this place lacks something without a Snowth in our midst...More than just something, in fact, it lacks a specific vital energy...

Teheheman

Reaction score
Here's a good question. If Snowth isn't here anymore, then how would changing my avatar to tell him to come back help him come back on here? Putting that on Myspace might help, but other might not know what the heck we're talking about, and maybe making a Facebook group might help but I do hope he comes back. The king of muffins deserves to come back(I can't do it all by myself)

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...er...um...*consults Saving of the Snowth guide book*...*and checks the Taming of the Snowth by Shakespeare*

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't remember that book, was that one by his brother or something?

Daniel

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
You silly fools, you can't BURN snow!

So let's pour anti-freeze all over the place!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snowth, Snowth! It's a blizzard with a lysp!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... The Snowth! I thought you said 'the goath'. We talked recently after a little snafu on FB, cleared the air about that. Wish him all the best.

*Steals Jeanette.
*Hijacks thread/idea to launch a campaign to rescue Beakie Squeakie.