Save Our Snowth.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, in all honesty, I really don't want the MC world to stop turning for you guys just because I'm not here; I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing you guys care enough to want me around, and quite frankly, who am I to just shut out my family like that? Even though most of you I was still in contact, be it e-mails, PMs on other sites, etc, lol.
Oh! But for a lot of us here it has felt like the world has come to a complete halt! But Some people who haven't come on here yet are not going to believe you've come back! *gasp ahead of time*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this is all still a little embarrassing, but then again, families have a tendancy to embarrass one another, so I really shouldn't complain now should I?

So... not wanting you guys to feel like the 4077th after Radar left (I sure do get compared to Radar a lot, lol), I'm back... and I feel.... I feel... I feel so awkward! Lol!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, this is all still a little embarrassing, but then again, families have a tendancy to embarrass one another, so I really shouldn't complain now should I?

So... not wanting you guys to feel like the 4077th after Radar left (I sure do get compared to Radar a lot, lol), I'm back... and I feel.... I feel... I feel so awkward! Lol!
Well, you make us all feel awkward. But we love it!:smile:

By they way? Now that you're back here again, is there really any reason to have thread anymore or is it just spam now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
By they way? Now that you're back here again, is their really any reason to have thread anymore or is it just spam now?
Frankly, I didn't think the thread was completely necessary to begin with; I mean again, surely I'm not the only one who left that you guys miss(ed)?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*jaw drops* Snowthie, you just made my day! :smile:

*the screen cuts to a beach somewhere as Radar and Major Winchester slowly run towards each other*

*record scratch*

Erm, never mind that...

*GLOMP*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<double take> <blink blink> SNOWTH! You is HERE! HUZZAH! Welcome back! Oh, this place feels better already.

And hey, if this thread is what it took to get you back, then I'd say yes, it WAS necessary. And now... it is not spam... it is MUFFINS! And an opportunity to celebrate our dear Snowth. YAAAAAAAAAAY! <Throws confetti in the air> :zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*jaw drops* Snowthie, you just made my day! :smile:

*the screen cuts to a beach somewhere as Radar and Major Winchester slowly run towards each other*

*record scratch*

Erm, never mind that...

*GLOMP*
Wellp, I'm going to have some bad dreams tonight, lol.
<double take> <blink blink> SNOWTH! You is HERE! HUZZAH! Welcome back! Oh, this place feels better already.

And hey, if this thread is what it took to get you back, then I'd say yes, it WAS necessary. And now... it is not spam... it is MUFFINS! And an opportunity to celebrate our dear Snowth. YAAAAAAAAAAY! <Throws confetti in the air> :zany:
TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My apologies. It truly is muffins! (I just love that sentence taken out of context. :big_grin:)