Saw Kermit on "Flip Wilson" this morning

Katzi428

Reaction score
I was going thru the channels this morning & saw his royal frogginess himself,Kermit the Frog on TV Land!:smile: He was saying to Diahann Carroll (the other guest) that he was Flip Wilson but got turned into a frog. The only way Flip could get turned back to a human was that if Diahann kissed him (Kermit) So after a bit of convincing, Diahann did as she was told,and Flip came back.
(I personally wouldn't have minded if Kermie guest hosted the whole show!):flirt:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That episod also had another muppet segment, where Flip Wilson puts facial parts on two whatnots, one orange (performed by Jim Henson and sounding like Ernie) and one purple (performed by Frank Oz and sounding like Bert). After they get their faces on, the three of them sing Consider Yourself.

Kermit and the purple whatnot also appeared at the very end of the show. I think Dom Deluise and Dianne Caroll also appeared at the end.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I Saw Kermit on Flip Wilson too

I taped Kermit's appearence on Flip Wilson Show on TIVO. I did see Kermit's appearances on the FWS last year. All I saw was his opening and didn't see his closing. But, this year I did see his closing. Too bad he didn't star much. He could have sung Being Green with Diane Carol or had a conversation with Flip Wilson.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like Kermit The Frog has been taken down a few peg's lately. I mean one minute, he's sub hosting for the tonight show, up their in history with the likes of Bob Hope and Bill Cosby, the next, he's reduced to guest spots on (no offence, I like the guy and everything)Late Night Wtih Conan O' Brien and being the guess host for the week on Jimmy Kimmel Live (I like him too).

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
yYou wouldn't happen to know the episode number or season, would you?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
yYou wouldn't happen to know the episode number or season, would you?
Awww...sorry...I don't. Check Flip Wilson's episodes in TVLand.com.
I just checked. It's episode #24