Say Cheese!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh! You mean that night when I went to risk our half-lives at that haunted house and stretched the girl-in-front-of-me's sweatshirt to at least one size larger while I cowered behind it? Ohhhhhhh... We risk our half-lives too freely, if you ask me... Why do we even HAVE half-lives? Isn't that part of carbon dating or something?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Actually, half life is some random chemistry concept that was on a test two chapters ago and I've already forgotten...Wait, now we're talking chemistry?? WHY?! This is fan-fic! No homework allowed! Unless it's cute little Robin doing cute little five year old homework that is too hard for him to do.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Giggles> Oh, you mean homework like um... Like this? <sings to tune of Pop Goes the Weasel> X equals the opposite B, plus or minus square root of B squared minus four A C, ALL over two A! <ahem> Like that?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink blink* No, nothing like that. That was entertaining. This is homework, the exact opposite.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Your homework is never entertaining? With your imagination? With half of MY imagination? Come on, Prawnie, haven't you ever seen Mary Poppins? "For every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and- snap! The job's a game!" <Bursts into song> Fooooooooor aaaaaaaaaaa spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down! ...<continues singing>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Lisa... Nice to get back home and find the treat of a new chapter, followed by the tricks of you two halves muffining.

Loved the glimpses of backstage at the theater... And everybody coming to sign Rowlf's casts... Would like to see what's going on between Kermit and Piggy, along with some more story when you get the chance.

Happy haunting to one and all manner of spook roaming the boards this frightful night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Stomach queases. Mary Poppins?!?
*Throws up in the sink. Sorry, but I absolutely cannot stand that whatever it is you call it. Only one who's ever agreed with my view was on the TV series Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

*Walks back to dorms.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sees other half peeking over my shoulder, which is half her shoulder, and I hate math* Well if you MUST know, I'm doing world history. I have a test tomorrow you see, and I have to get all this homework done before I take it...Why do you want to know?