Say good-bye to Tardy and Greg

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
According the the unofficial homepage of Greg the Bunny, the show has been canceled. i know alot of people here didn't like the show, I loved it myself, but it is always great to see something puppet related hit the screens. if you want to sign a petition to get the show back on, check out: http://www.gregthebunny.org/news.html

radionate

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me at all to see it on Comedy Central

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's sad to see such a good show just die on Fox, being among the ranks of Family Guy, The Tick, Futurama, and that thing with John Good man. And for what? Batcholorettes in ALaska? A third night of Malcom re-runs? Puh-Lease. I do not give a Da** about how much of a jerk Simon is!!! as count Blah would say:

Freakin' network brass. Killing my paycheck and all, blah! If I could suck blood....

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I would watch the show and enjoy it, if they would just cut out all the crude humor. It's funny, but It get's to be too much. Greg was on Regis and Kelley last week, and I liked it, because he wasn't crude.

Sir Didymus

Drtooth

Reaction score
Crude, yes. There is a little crude humor from time to time. But it's in between Simpson style and South Park Style (Since south park is the most extreem, I'm leaning it more towards Simpsons). Besides, it's practically Sesame Street compaired to their other shows.

and..wasn't it kind of cryptic when at the end of the interview, Regis said "say good bye to Greg the Bunny?)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I thought that Greg being crude was the point of the program. Crude's not a bad thing IMHO, I just kind of fell asleep during the show unless Tardy was on screen. Love that turtle!