Scary songs or skits

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have that skit or song that Grover sings about being scared and alone and then Cookie comes by then a little anything boy comes up and scares them two away. If anyone has this skit record that is the audio I'll take it.

And if anyone has any other SS audio stuff that has to be with being scared or songs too I'll take them too. Thanks.

If anyone has "Five Monsters in my Family" I'll take that too

crackmaster

Reaction score
uhhhh... can you find the one with the crack master? scared the heck out of me. when i was 4.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Does anyone have that skit or song that Grover sings about being scared and alone and then Cookie comes by then a little anything boy comes up and scares them two away. If anyone has this skit record that is the audio I'll take it.

And if anyone has any other SS audio stuff that has to be with being scared or songs too I'll take them too. Thanks.

If anyone has "Five Monsters in my Family" I'll take that too
Sorry to bump but I'm pretty sure that's "What Do I Do When I'm Alone". With the advent of YouTube you can find the skit easily.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry to bump but I'm pretty sure that's "What Do I Do When I'm Alone". With the advent of YouTube you can find the skit easily.
It's not that song plus I already have it. Thanks though

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
"Whistle a Happy Tune". Probably posted on YouTube not long after you first requested it.
Originally from episode 131 (first episode, second season), part of the Noggin/Unpaved series.

Erine81981

Reaction score
"Whistle a Happy Tune". Probably posted on YouTube not long after you first requested it.
Originally from episode 131 (first episode, second season), part of the Noggin/Unpaved series.
Thank you but I already have it thanks again