Schleich PVCs

CherryPizza

Reaction score
WOO HOO! I now have all of them except Zoot, and I have the display box from the stores too

*does a happy dance*

Just one question I have about them though:

Popping up on eBay from time to time are those exact figurines, but standing on plastic bases like this one here or these ones. Does anyone know about these versions of them?

Were they available at the same time as the PVCs, are the versions on bases more/less valuable, more/less desirable than the free-standing ones?

Anyone have any opinions/preferences?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have quite a few of these. I'm not sure if its the full set though but I do have zoot!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a fairly large collection of these as well, but it's just Sesame Street. Until I started to branch out to other similar figurines. The only TMS ones I ever saw were three Muppet Babies at a Florida retailer when my family went on vacation there. Never picked them up though. Please enlighten me, what TMS characters were made in this line?
Think I'll stick with the ones from Palisades though, but I would like to know more about these.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
The Count said:
Please enlighten me, what TMS characters were made in this line?
Kermit
Miss Piggy
Fozzie
Scooter
Sweetums
Gonzo
Swedish Chef
Zoot

um... hang on, I'll get there...

Animal
Sam...

and um...

Rowlf...

ok I'm almost there I'm sure...

oh of course, Statler and Waldorf

Cherry "I'm sure I could have just looked it up" Pizza

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
If thats the full set I have the full set I think. Theres also a Sweetums figure, that I have.