Scooby-Doo Lego sets and specials? ZOINKS!

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's right. WB and Lego's partnership has created another co-brand. Read about it here

I'm really excited about the possibilities of TV specials. I've enjoyed Lego's TV media almost as much as their theatrical film. I hope these specials come with exclusive fugues when they hit home video.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Haven't they done this before? Like, 15-16 years ago?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually no. There is currently available one of the stupid off brand Legos featuring the characters, but they don't look nearly as good.

And you'd think they would have had these before since Scooby-Doo is WB's favorite non-DC franchise.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Lego uploaded some shorts to Youtube.

here's one making fun of the Door gag
and of course, the Lego Dimensions trailer

Seems the "monsters" work on the Good Cop/Bad Cop principle. Their heads are 2 sided, that is.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This one somehow passed me buy, but here's the first Lego Scooby-Doo DTV movie.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it comes with a free minifigure the way the Lego DC movies usually come with.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The monsters are two-faced, like The Mayor? Boooooooo!!! There goes my one potential interest in the line. It'd be better if they had the monster heads as removable hoods/cowls that could be removed to show off the real identity beneath like the unveiling at the end of practically every single Scooby-Doo schtick. Except for when the gang's dealing with real monsters of corpse.
Again, boooo!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The monsters are two-faced, like The Mayor? Boooooooo!!! There goes my one potential interest in the line. It'd be better if they had the monster heads as removable hoods/cowls that could be removed to show off the real identity beneath like the unveiling at the end of practically every single Scooby-Doo schtick.
Technically, they're both. You remove the helmet/hair/mask and the head's on the other side. Actually, even Shaggy is two faced (at least in the Mummy set that I have) and has one happy expression and a horrified one.