Scooter must have changed fast

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At the beginning of the Elton John episode, when Scooter told Elton that he had fifteen secodns before curtain, he was weiring his regular clothes, but fir the rest of the episode, he wore a different jacket and shirt. I wonder why he didn't just wear that outfit in the cold opening?

After all, Scooter did wear a tuxedo at the beginning of the Rudolph Nureya episode (I'm assuming that he also wore a tuxedo in Phyllys George's cold opening). I can't remember if he dressed as a cowboy in the cold opening for the Roy Rogers and dale Evans cold opening.

P

Philip Kippel

minor muppetz said:
I can't remember if he dressed as a cowboy in the cold opening for the Roy Rogers and dale Evans cold opening.
He did wear a cowboy outfit in that scene.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
At the beginning of the Elton John episode, when Scooter told Elton that he had fifteen secodns before curtain, he was weiring his regular clothes, but fir the rest of the episode, he wore a different jacket and shirt. I wonder why he didn't just wear that outfit in the cold opening?

After all, Scooter did wear a tuxedo at the beginning of the Rudolph Nureya episode (I'm assuming that he also wore a tuxedo in Phyllys George's cold opening). I can't remember if he dressed as a cowboy in the cold opening for the Roy Rogers and dale Evans cold opening.
Hahahaha, he obviously took some changing lessons from Elton himself :stick_out_tongue:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Maybe Scooter has...clones with different outfits... *twilight zone theme*

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think the idea is that The Muppets are slowly starting to adopt Elton's style as they observe him throughout the episode. Scooter's outfit is the first sign of that; it's supposed to happen gradually and unexpectedly.