Scooter, we hardly KNOW YA!

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
In Muppet Babies, Scooter was a nerd. Like Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo. But, when he got old enough to be a Go'fer, he was seen dancing to hip music, tricking others, bribeing, and in the Muppet Movie, said he can't wait to get his board out there.
Scooter along with Shakey Shanchez, and Nigel the Conductor, along with the Frackles, seemed to help shape and name the Fraggles... So, Scooter can be one of the first 'FRAGGLE' like being.
So, I'm probably looking into this to much... >.>;

BEAR

Reaction score
PhsychoChimp said:
in the Muppet Movie, said he can't wait to get his board out there.

When did he say that, and what board are you talking about?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Might have been in the scene at the studios, when they're getting the set built. It's either a sign that says 'The Movie' or the black and white clapper board: 'The Muppet Movie, Scene 1, Take 1.'

And yeah, a few times we've asked if Scooter might be part Fraggle. The first-part-of-season-1 Gobo looked a bit like him.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You know, I'm glad someone brought up the subject of Scooter and what we know...we really know very little about him. Does he have a girlfriend? A history? A future? What makes him tick? I'm pretty sure he's not a Fraggle...but what is he? I always figured he was a human/Muppet...but who knows?

BEAR

Reaction score
I use to wonder all the time about what Scooter was suppose to be back when I was really young and watched Muppet Babies. I was actually more curious about his species than Gonzo's. Probably because it never was implied in any way. i used to think he looked like a bug. Maybe he is just a non-descript creature.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
His parents aren't mentioned anywhere, so maybe he's just a red headed step child! :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
His uncle Grosse looks like a regular human Muppet, so what the heck is he?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I still say he's half Human, half Fraggle. Now whether HE knows this, that's the question! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
BEAR said:
His uncle Grosse looks like a regular human Muppet, so what the heck is he?
Well, depends on whether or not Scooter and J.P. Grosse are actually related by blood. J.P. could have married someone in Scooter's family (though why any woman would want to marry a man like J.P. is beyond me), or maybe J.P. was a stepbrother to one of Scooter's parents, or something.