Reaction score
:wink: Scooter. We all know who he is. Now whos better
at replacing :smile:cry: ) Richard? Everyone mentions Brian Henson
taking the wheel but what about Adam Hunt? Brian might
be better but I like the sound of a Hunt performing. Post
your opinions.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I have to say that Adam's Scooter is pretty darn good. A little high, but good. On the other hand, i think Brian deserves the character more. he doesn't eally have a "main" character that worked well. Sal is good, but not a main character. Dr. Phil is way too annoying for me. Scooter is good for Brian because he can do a darn good Scooter and is already a preestablished character giving him a definate place as a main character.

Niether really do a perfect Scooter, though when I first heard Brian do Scooter in the movie I felt as if Richard were alive and performing him. It's the same way I felt when I heard Steve do Statler.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Adam's voice was a close approximation, but he's not a puppeteer and hence isn't in the running.

Matt Vogel also did Scooter and Janice for a Playstation game a few years ago, but he wasn't able to audition for the Christmas movie. (He was shooting Sesame while the movie taped in Vancouver.)

secret squirrel

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. This topic has been mentioned before. Personally, I think they both did a good job. Scooter has the type of voice that you can't really imitate. You just have to go with whatever comes naturally. Since, Adam's Scooter only had one line, it was hard to tell how he sounded. I thought Brian's was really good though. He should stick with the character. Now, if only he could get Janice's voice right.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Secret,

That is a shame about Matt not being able to attend, He did a really good job with Muppet Race Mania.

I think he could be Janice full time, His Scooter was good to.

But when I heard Brians Scooter I was just stunned, It was just like Richard was performing. I say Brian stays on as Scooter, Which is very possible now, Isnt it ?

I also agree that Steve should stay on as Statler.

see ya

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I havn't heard Matt or Brian do Scooter yet so I can't comment on it.
Can any one help with an audio clip. Just like in the discussion on Statler ?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Re: Secret,

Originally posted by Warrick
That is a shame about Matt not being able to attend, He did a really good job with Muppet Race Mania.

I think he could be Janice full time, His Scooter was good to.

But when I heard Brians Scooter I was just stunned, It was just like Richard was performing. I say Brian stays on as Scooter, Which is very possible now, Isnt it ?

I also agree that Steve should stay on as Statler.

see ya
I'd like to get my hands on that game. I haven't heard Matt as Scooter or Janice yet. Or is that just for Playstation? That's a system I don't have.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I guess it's a playstation only game. I haven't seen it for anything else.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd like to hear Matt's Janice, but even if his Scooter is perfect Brian should keep the character because he did an amzing job in the movie. I have PS2 so I should probably buy Muppet race Mania to hear the difference.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i would like to hear matt's scooter and janice just to see what the characters sound like..

but i agree that brian should be kept as the current performer of scooter. he did a great scooter.

ryan