1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Scooter's Computer

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by erniebert1234ss, Dec 9, 2007.

1. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Has anyone else noticed that Scooter's computer looks sort of like the Commodore PET?

BJ
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'd guess it was a Generico 5000 or something.

As I stated in another thread, I wonder... is it a real computer or a toy? It has cables ccoming out the back of it in certain episodes, and indeed it functions like a computer.

Not to mention the fact the Babies supposedly cannot read, yet Scooter can program the computer with flawless ease.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

My little cousin could work a regular computer before he knew how to read. He just needed someone to tell him what the computer said, and he instantly knew what to do. :)
  4. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Maybe Scooter's computer doesn't have an internet connection since the internet wasn't popular back in the 80's.
  5. Telly

Telly Active Member

Weird. A world without internet.