scooter's growth spurt?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of Scooter next to the other figs?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
There is no, and probably will never be, a "definitive" guide to the puppets like that. We just have to do it the way we think could work the best.
Ken,

I'm one of the hardcore Muppet and toy fans, and I've bought them all as I find them (S3, come to papa!), and I've gotta say, that in many respects this toy line is BECOMING the definitive guide to the Muppets; certainly the best likenesses available to the masses, most comprehensive line-up, and the craziest set of toys I've ever collected.

Thanks for your (and Palisades) hard work on this line. I'm raising the bar each time the next wave comes out, and it jumps the !#$!#$ bar every time.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Ken,

I'm one of the hardcore Muppet and toy fans, and I've bought them all as I find them (S3, come to papa!), and I've gotta say, that in many respects this toy line is BECOMING the definitive guide to the Muppets; certainly the best likenesses available to the masses, most comprehensive line-up, and the craziest set of toys I've ever collected.

Thanks for your (and Palisades) hard work on this line. I'm raising the bar each time the next wave comes out, and it jumps the !#$!#$ bar every time.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Well said Quinn and agreed. This IS your definitive Muppet guide!

--Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
I've gotta say, that in many respects this toy line is BECOMING the definitive guide to the Muppets; certainly the best likenesses available to the masses, most comprehensive line-up;
Okay it's too late for me to edit that, so I'll quote myself and elaborate a little bit:

By the Palisades figures becoming the definitive guide, I mean that we (as fans) just don't have access to all of the drawings, sketches, scales, colors, original puppets, etc. that Palisades' team does. I mean, when Frank Oz himself says about Crazy Harry, "I didn't even know that guy HAD legs," that's a pretty good indication that you're moving into uncharted territory, not just for us fans, but for the Muppets THEMSELVES.

If that makes any sense. I mean, so many of us are so surprised (and usually delighted) to see these figures as fully realized characters with bottom halves and all; Who knew that's what Lew Zealand's pants looked like? Or that Rowlf was so "solid?" All of these discussions you see about Scooter's height, Rowlf's booty, Strangepork's boots, are just indications to me that y'all are really building the encyclopedia here--and we (I at least) are going to be the avid readers.

Probably didn't need elaboration. Muh. I'm at work.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
I mean, when Frank Oz himself says about Crazy Harry, "I didn't even know that guy HAD legs,"

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Hey, I just noticed Crazy Harry's legs in TMM, when Dr. Teeth goes "Y'know I hear this movie's dynamite!*explosion*!!"

He's wearing jeans...and his shirt's untucked...might go repaint mine to be wearing jeans...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Crazy Hary has also been depicted in TMS era illustrations wearing the exact outfit that Palisades gave him. The outfit is actually spot-on.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Oh okay.

*wasn't questioning Palisades' AUTHORITAH*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well it just goes better with the TMS branding for Harry to be wearing the TMS referenced outfit. I don't think blue jeans would really reflect his character as the brown army pants.