1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

scooter's growth spurt?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by doc hopper, Feb 7, 2003.

1. ballington

ballington New Member

"Just like I needed to take the time to crack the joints"

I hold my breath for every figure I try and move at the joints... I swear I think they're going to break, and then once they're movin' fine, I start freakin' out they're gonna' get too loose! Like Animal's jaw? I'm so frickin' paranoid, I'm treating these figures like family heirlooms! (I mean hey, someday they will be!)

I don't necesserily think Scooter is too tall, he just looks so... big! Of course, I thought Gonzo was too small as well, but... gosh, I just don't know what to think, if Palisades says their to scale, then I guess that's good enough for me.;) :concern: