1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Scott Foam/reticulated In Los Angeles??

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by demonbabies, Aug 24, 2006.

1. demonbabies New Member

Anybody know where I can purchase foam in the Los Angeles area???
    Please help!!
    :confused:
  2. ToasterBoy Member

3. renegade Member

Same here ... They dont have netral color thou ! Just black ?
    And there not very nice people . but what you goin to do !
    they do have this foam I buy it cost 7.25 and comes in a pretty big sheet and works great !
    I hope that helps
  4. demonbabies New Member

It being black shouldn't matter though, right? Especially, if I'm skinning with antron?

:concern:
  5. renegade Member

sure no problem at all but think about it before you buy do you really need reticulated ? at almost $75 a yard is it worth it ? when you cover your regular foam with antron it will expand the life of the puppet no matter how you use him .
    I only do reticulated on very special project because of cost
  6. demonbabies New Member

Well, what type of foam do you suggest?? I am using the 'Rotondo' pattern through puppetproject.com ....how much foam do you think I will need?
  7. renegade Member

ask for the 1/4 inch foam that cost 7.25 per sheet it's great stuff!
    your going to luv it
    with one of the sheets you can easly get 3 puppets from it from the rotondo pattern .
    I hope you got the fleece covering pattern also it will make really easy to cover yet.
  8. demonbabies New Member

Thanks!! Yeah, I got the entire 'Rotondo' package! I'm excited!!
    :crazy:
  9. Melonpool Member

I had no idea there were so many of us in LA. We ought to get together for a puppeteer dinner or something.

Steve
  10. Was Once Ernie New Member

Don't forget me! I'm here, too!

:p
  11. intozlight New Member

Sounds good - I'm in Riverside! We otta have a Puppet Extravaganza :)

I live in the area too. Meeting with all of you would be lots of fun--don't forget to bring your puppets!

(Can you imagine what all of our puppets interacting with each other would be like?)
  13. MrGranger New Member

Any chance there is a foam store in the San Gabriel Valley area? I'd like to avoid the LA traffic if I can help it.
  14. MrGranger New Member

So no idea what it's called on the website?