Screennames

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just a little Friends and Family Fun:

We all have screennames and some are quite obvious in that my "Fozzie Bear" for example is a tribute to my pal, Fozzie.

What is the tributes or meanings behind some of your screennames, and how do you SAY some of them??! LOL!

OH, and we KNOW that Philip Chapman is Philip Chapman, and Cindy is Cindy and Frogboy means Jamie's got warts and...

:eek:

Forgot! That's only a myth.

:flirt: --> "Yeth?"

F:embarrassed:Z

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, mine's obvious. Sort of. My two favorite characters are Fozzie Bear and Scooter. First I chose between the two of them, and since you already had a Scooter and several Fozzies, I decided to go with the Scooter from one of my favorite episodes of The Muppet Show, guest starring Lynda Carter.

That's where Super Scooter came from.

Actually, you might want to talk to Scooter's parents as to where he came from.

:flirt: :sympathy: :mad: : Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

:sympathy: : I think I delivered him. See it was a mistake, I thought I was delivering a pizza.

anathema

Reaction score
I picked mine 'cos it's fairly unique (Yahoo and MBNA are the only places where I've been beaten to it so far), and because many people have no idea what it really means :-P The number of folk who've thought it was my name is amazing!

It's got a number of meanings, including being an antique curse...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
So, tell us, what are the numerous reasons behind "anathema?"

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Actually, you might want to talk to Scooter's parents as to where he came from.
Kermit: What are you anyway?

Scooter: My mother was a parrot. We don't know about my father. It was during the war.

Kermit: Really? Which side was he on?

;-)

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
So, tell us, what are the numerous reasons behind "anathema?"
You mean, definitions?

Well, as I said, it's an archaic curse. It's also the formal term for an excommunication: to be declared anathema.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
alex, come to think of it now: how do you pronounce that?

ann-uh-thee-muh?

Mine is pronounced

Fah-zee-behr

anathema

Reaction score
Actually, it's pronounced "You-must-be-'Anathema'-let-me-buy-you-a-drink" ;-)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Well, pure and simple, Skeeter was my favorite character on Muppet Babies (all those who despise the show, hold your tongues!). So I figured it would be a unique enough name not to get mixed up with anyone else. The addition of "Muppet" to that was twofold: I wish sometimes that Skeeter had been a real Muppet, and it was a cautionary measure to ensure that I didn't get mixed up with anyone, just in case someone did have the screenname "Skeeter" at this board.

-Kim

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I used to be really into Harry Potter, and at first Hermione Granger was my fave character. I wanted to be named Hermione, but that's kinda longish, and I'm lazy. So I shortened it to Hera. I'm also into Greek mythology. (It was either Hera or Hermes, but being female, I opted for Hera.) As for my last name, it's supposed to be elvish for "singer of doom" or something like that. Anyone ever seen Invader Zim? Doom doom doom doom doom doom...
Anyway, Hera Lirambar (or Hermione Anna Lirambar the Gnodab) has become my alter ego and I like to use her online.