Screennames

anniesue

Reaction score
Some of my favorite Muppet Show moments were when Miss Piggy was jealous of Annie Sue-- who always seemed like such a simp (and bore a fair resemblance to Bernadette Peters!)

Hence, the name.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hi Muppety
My favourite muppet is Rowl & my favourite skit is veterinarians hospital I decided to be Comical_DrBob I got the name when nurse Janice says "are you serious Dr Bob" then Rowl [as Dr Bob] says "no I'm Comical Dr Bob" [Dizzy Gilespie Ep] so I went with that not that interseting but it was better than what I was going to have.
Bye Comical DrBob

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I have had this nickname for about 6 years now. I worked at a moving company and everyone there had nicknames but me. So they thought long and hard.......but couldn't come up with anything. Then one day a trucker came in and said that I was so sweet that I must have sugar in my britches. Two of the guys were standing there and said.....BINGO........that's it.....we will call her "Sugarbritches".....so to make it more unique I changed the "s" to a "z" and there you have the birth of the great Sugarbritchez.

Oh and recently a dear "bear" friend of mine started calling me sweetpantz.......and I thought that was cute too!

Not to mention........having a "generic" nickname allows me to change charactors whenever I like.

Enough about Moi.....................hehehehehe

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mine was, obviously, named after my favorite Muppet Character, Beauregard!!!

He is so great. I might change my avator to a new character though soon, you'll just have to wiat and see...

Gerard

Reaction score
i bet you can't guess where mine is from :rolleyes: ...

But I'm more original with passwords, mine is... oh, I can't tell you that, not that i don't trust u!

movielad

Reaction score
I think mine's fairly obvious, although I'm much less of a 'lad' now (I'll be pushing 30 in two years time). Nuts about movies, and it's more relevant now that I've been working in the film industry for coming close to two years, although I've had the username for much longer.

Oh, and as for the penguin icons, I've always like penguins, put probably because of the Muppets (and good old Pingu the Penguin!).

Regards,

Martyn

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you and my brother love penguins..

oh yeah...and that Luke guy :wink:

passwords....mine is one of those stupid ones yahoo gives you if you lose yours (ex. chairfridge456) so you'll never guess

and why would you be doing that anyway?

Beauregard

Reaction score
No one would guess mine (9293godzilla) so it's no point in bothering.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
my name..

i called myself after my favourite song ever performed on sesame street. its the one where james taylor sings "heres a story 'bout jellyman kelly, he loved jelly the most, ah but most of all, jellyman kelly loves jelly on toast..." its the prettiest little song, just done with his acoustic guitar. im pretty sure theres a muppet with him....does anyone remember who it is??
:confused:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
This is a way cool thread cause I've been wondering the origins of some of the names.

My name is the name of the witch doctor (well actually WARLOCK doctor) from my favorite tv show, Bewitched.

I'm pretty much known as Dr. Bombay all over the net. It's easier that way....but that may not be a good thing.

Dr. Bombay was my favorite male character from Bewitched because:

1. He had magical powers.

2. He always had hot nurses at his beck and call.

3. He was a doctor, and that's good both in the mortal and witch world.

4. I thought he was hilarious.