Scripts for Sale

dwmckim

Reaction score
The private auction i held awhile back didn't have any bidders and one person that contacted me privately never followed up on his initial offer. I am still in a very bad situation financially and really need help so i'm throwing them out there for anyone who wants them - no bids, no auction, just direct contact.

I have two shooting scripts for The Muppet Show - the Valerie Harper and James Coburn episodes. I also did find my Great Muppet Caper script. Anyone who wants these please contact me privately - dw_m@webtv.net and make a reasonable offer. I don't like parting with these but desperate times, desperate measures and i really need to sell these. I also have a Muppet Babies cel from The Adventures of Kermo Polo if anyone wants that (again contact me privately with an offer) Ive been tearing my boxes of stuff apart looking for stuff to sell lately so keep an eye on this thread for more stuff as i unearth them.

zns

Reaction score
Hope you make out okay with them. I don't know if I should ask you this here, but how muh are you offering for each item? You don't have to answer here if need be, I just wanted to know.