Searching for a clip of "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss" on "Blue's Clues"

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I've been searching for a clip or even a photo of the characters from "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss" on "Blue's. Clues on Nick Jr for a long while. You see they were featured on the episode "Blue's Birthday" on the UK version of the show and on a promo of the episode in the US. I only saw it on YouTube once and I tried to find it again but no luck. Though brief, I'd appreciate it if anyone has a tale of that or at least a photo of that.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been searching for a clip or even a photo of the characters from "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss" on "Blue's. Clues on Nick Jr for a long while. You see they were featured on the episode "Blue's Birthday" on the UK version of the show and on a promo of the episode in the US. I only saw it on YouTube once and I tried to find it again but no luck. Though brief, I'd appreciate it if anyone has a tale of that or at least a photo of that.

Did the episode ever air in the US with the characters from The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
In the US, they only showed up in a commercial promoting the episode. The promo of "Blue's Birthday" was shown as a birthday card and when it's opened, that's when they all say, "Happy Birthday, Blue!" It's only shown on the actual episode in the UK.