1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Searching for a clip of "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss" on "Blue's Clues"

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by vettech28, May 10, 2014.

1. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I've been searching for a clip or even a photo of the characters from "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss" on "Blue's. Clues on Nick Jr for a long while. You see they were featured on the episode "Blue's Birthday" on the UK version of the show and on a promo of the episode in the US. I only saw it on YouTube once and I tried to find it again but no luck. Though brief, I'd appreciate it if anyone has a tale of that or at least a photo of that.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Did the episode ever air in the US with the characters from The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss?

3. vettech28

In the US, they only showed up in a commercial promoting the episode. The promo of "Blue's Birthday" was shown as a birthday card and when it's opened, that's when they all say, "Happy Birthday, Blue!" It's only shown on the actual episode in the UK.

4. vettech28

I should mention that this took place around 1998.