Season 2 guide of the Muppet Show

mattyboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the season 2 guide of the muppet show will be shown in the guides catergory cos I can't wait any longer. Also is there anything else special going to happen on Muppet Central in the near future?

Luke

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum 'Mad Muppet Matt' - good to see a fellow UK'er joining the ranks !

mattyboy

Reaction score
cheers. Do you know if the columbia tristar dvd of the muppet show will be released in the UK cos it always seems that the UK misses out on the best of muppet merchandise.

Luke

Reaction score
I'm not totally sure about the Columbia 'Muppet Show' Tristar DVD's in the UK, but 'Kermits Swamp Years' definitely is coming in early September. While the UK misses out on a little of the merchandise we also get exclusive things that nobody else has - we have 'Of Muppets and Men' as an extra on the 'Very Best Of The Muppet Show' DVD that the Americans haven't got, and HMV also stock a video set that includes episodes not commercially released in the states.

I'd imagine the Columbia 'Muppet Show' DVD's will end up coming, because they release more or less all of their other stuff here - it would be strange.

I'm sure Phillip, the webmaster will answer your original questions as they are more aimed at him, but always something interesting happening at Muppet Central - next week i'll be doing the dance of the seven veils with several amazon women ! :big_grin:

mattyboy

Reaction score
by the way, was there only one box set of the muppet show which was released in november last year by HMV, or was there more?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
next week i'll be doing the dance of the seven veils with several amazon women ! :big_grin:
I work with about 7 women. Just come visit. lol