Season 35 Episode Summaries

Cheebo

Reaction score
Got these off PBS Kids(note not all are here obviously):

Sesame Street Presents: The Street We Live On
At the start of SESAME STREET's 35th season, the high-spirited red muppet, Elmo, learns more about the street on which he lives. With the help of his friend Grover, Elmo is seemingly transported through time to the Sesame Street that existed before he was born. In these flashback moments, Elmo meets Mr. Hooper, the man behind the name of that famous store; witnesses Maria and Luis' wedding day and the birth of their daughter Gabi; and experiences Gordon and Susan's adoption of Miles. The finale of the episode features Sesame Street's entire cast singing a new composition called 'The Street We Live On.' The story ends with Elmo's realization that he doesn't have to dream to find his friends on Sesame Street — all he has do to is run outside to be a part of this very happy family.

Best Pet in the World
Zoe, Telly, Elmo and Baby Bear seek help from Maria to determine who has the best pet

Curly Doesn't Like Porridge
Baby Bear fears that his sister Curly doesn't like him because she doesn't like porridge like he does

Alan's Vacation Replacement
Baby Bear and Big Bird have a hard time when Natalie replaces Alan at Hooper's Store

Cinderella's Fairy Godmother's Mistake
Zoe and Baby Bear try to help get Cinderella to the ball after the Fairy Godmother accidentally turns her into a chicken

Little Furry Red Monster Parade
Elmo looks for other little, red, furry monsters to join him in his ``Little Furry Red Monster Parade.''

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It looks like they're to over do Telly, Baby Bear, and Zoe again this year. Is Alan leaving for good?! And who is playing this Natalie?

Cheebo

Reaction score
ssetta said:
I guess no classic clips.
What do clips have to do with the plots of the show? They can still show them. They always have some. There was a handfull of classic E&B's last season.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, I glanced through the show a few times while I was on spring break and I didn't see anything with Ernie and Bert. Journey to Ernie was usually followed by Ernie talking to a kid or singing with another Muppet or something like that. I even remember seeing an ep where a JTE segment was followed directly by the letter of the day.

It looks like they're to over do Telly, Baby Bear, and Zoe again this year. Is Alan leaving for good?! And who is playing this Natalie?
Gosh, how many people ran Hooper's since Mr. Hooper died? Most eps I remember from I was little the store was run by David (and sometimes Gina). Then I remember they had Mr. Hanford and then Alan and now possibly this new lady. Is Hooper's ever going to have a permanent owner? I remember when I was younger playing "Sesame Street" with my sister and brother and we had Grover run the store. Maybe they should do something like that for real. Lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
IT does seem that these episodes will be lack luster, but we've only heard of 5...

I'm still wondering about "Far from Seven," Trianglebob Spongepants, Dr. Feel, and Joe Hundred guy. I guess those are later in the season.

I'm going to guess Alan is going on Vacation for a couple eps... I hope he doesn't leave the show entirely. He's one of the best humans... up there with Bob and Gordon... he just takes the Muppet character's whackyness so well comedically... it's great stuff...

Cheebo

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Actually, I glanced through the show a few times while I was on spring break and I didn't see anything with Ernie and Bert. Journey to Ernie was usually followed by Ernie talking to a kid or singing with another Muppet or something like that.
You watched it a few times over spring break? That is not nearly even the majority of the season. There was ALWAYS a Ernie related sketch after JTE I know that 100%. Also I say about 65% of the post JTE sketches had both Ernie & Bert in them. 3 that pop into my mind are the one where Ernie starts dancing with other random muppets while bert is reading. Ernie trying to get Bert to wake up. Ernie & Bert singing about circles. Those are just off the top of my head too there is plenty I am forgetting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Actually, I glanced through the show a few times while I was on spring break and I didn't see anything with Ernie and Bert. Journey to Ernie was usually followed by Ernie talking to a kid or singing with another Muppet or something like that. I even remember seeing an ep where a JTE segment was followed directly by the letter of the day.
No Ernie segment after JTE? Hmmmm...

Question... was it during pledge month? Asking because they usually cut out stuff to fit more pledge drive stuff inm there...

Anyway, it does seem an awful lot of them are Kids and Ernie, or Elmo and Ernie... WHich I cannot stand (The Ernie segments are a reward for sitting through JTE... that and the 2 headed monsters appareance)

Dantecat

Reaction score
You mean that Bert will not be on the 35th season???? :frown: :frown:

I'm not going to like this!! :smirk:

They should always have an old or new ernie skit after Journey To Ernie!!!! :stick_out_tongue: :cry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
We have only heard small summeries of 5 eps so far... Bert may be on any number of other episodes...