Season 41 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, so here we go, starting off another season of Sesame Street character additions to the Muppet Universe.

Episode 4213: The Camouflage Challenge.
Camouflage Carla.
The girl in Abby's Fairy Flying School (AFFS) who the gang had to get the tooth from.
The Closer's cast: there were four, the Chief who was the closer, an officer named Bensen? another voiced by Jerry, and a third officer I think.
Didn't get the names of the kids in Murray's transitions.

Hope to hear from my trusted sources soonish.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's characters...

Episode 4213: The Happy Scientists.

Street Story:
Jimmy the Cat.
The Sparrow.
The Owl.
Celebrity Moment with Wanda Sick-of-her:
The Journal.
AFFS:
Artfishbottom the Cubby Creature.
Great Adventures:
King Louie-Louie.
Queen Marie-Marie.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've kinda admit to slacking off but working on other things, so I can't give you quite the detailed list. The Closer, I'll wait till it hits online, though.

Camouflage Carla- dunno exactly who playes her as an actress, but she's a blond woman who's dress varies. She's often seen wearing things that help her blend in. Like a large trench-coat with a brick shaped pattern.

Art Fishbottom- Looks a lot like Telly Monster, but Green and a blue nose. he's also got some long furry green antenna or Shrek Ears hanging out of his head.

The Journal- a big black book with some sort of gold trimmed rectangles on it. Standard Muppet eyes and it had a square mouth flap that jutted out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sokay bud. So did Artfishbottom have anything forming its lower half that would justify/distinguish him as being named "fish-bottom"?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sokay bud. So did Artfishbottom have anything forming its lower half that would justify/distinguish him as being named "fish-bottom"?
Nah... even his body type was exactly like Telly's. His underbelly was a slightly lighter color of green fur, though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4215: Chicken When It Comes To Thunderstorms.

Street Story:
Henrietta Chicken, different one from the previously seen similarly-named character?
2nd Chicken, didn't hear its name.
Teriyaki Chicken.
4th Chicken, is her name Attila as Chris jokingly mentioned or Tilly?
AFFS: Naptime.
The Alarm Clock.
Great Adventures:
Scotswoman.
Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster, would rully like to get a descript of this one.
Muppets: True Mud.
The Cow with the Cud,
Bud,
Diner Waitress,
Diner Patrons,
Jerry Nelson's character.

BTW: Won't be here tomorrow for Ironing Monster, so all help with new characters from that episode would be greatly appreciated.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I need a second look at TrueMud, and I'm gonna need someone who watches the show to know if any of the extras in the back are specifically anybody.

Can't really remember the chickens except for Teryaki, but they were the standard brown chicken muppets, and they each had slightly different colored eyelids... one had blue, one had purple, and I think the others had some sort of slightly lighter or darker blue lids.

As for the Fairy School Sheep they looked similar to muppet sheep, only much bigger, longer faces and much longer ears. The Chorus Line sheep had purple top hats and shows, the football playing sheep had blue helmets with pictures of balls of yarn in them. The model sheep had different hats and shoes... one wore yellow, one had a yellow hat and purple shoes, one had blue shoes on all fours (the others were more anthropomorphized and stood on their hind legs).

As for Ernie and Bert's segment.

Unnamed tour guide/ outdoor shop owner: Blond pinkish woman with long ponytail braided, wearing a traditional green Scottish dress.

Nessie: large pink dinosaur looking sea monster with a small orange stock of curly hair, darker pink ears (human ears, go figure) and four goofy buck teeth. She had orange spots and large pink hands with claws coming out of them. And orange ridges... I don't know what they're called on a dinosaur... fins? something like that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? If I knew any better I'd say they used the Loch Ness figurine from the 90's run of Monster in My Pocket.
At least I can work with it and make it look somewhat better when I've finished gathering haunters and can work on their descript rite-ups again.

Thanks Drtooth.
BTW: Slightly off-topic, but who/what is Vince Shabby from the Muppet Comics?

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's an App for that

Here we go... Street Story

Mack: Orange Gold live hands AM orange gold triangle nose dark orange eye lids, blue T-shirt, black zip up hoodie, black hair, large bike helmet over his head and a patchy light goatee with mustache. Almost a caricature of "I'm a Mac" from those terrible commercials.

A Boy named Matt: Green AM Dark Green nose light blue lids white blond hair in almost a pompadour white collared shirt, jeans with a brown belt.

Robin Family: Same Robin puppet used 3 times, just with different eyes. The boy had the oblongish eyes used on Grover (arranged more vertically), the father had dark orange lids and black horn rim glasses, the mother had pink lid female eyes.

Neighbor: Blue Jay puppet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A-Team

Big A: Ryan Renoylds in a LARGE letter A with his face poking out (similar to Cobert's on the All Star Alphabet... but it was blue) and he was wearing a black jacket and pants.

Aerobic Astronaut: Rod arm lavender Am with light brown almost blond hair and eye brows, medium yellow orange round nose dark orange eye lids. Had a black and red space helmet and a dark brown space suit.

Angel Ape: I think this is a new Ape/gorilla puppet. Looks a little more realistic, but still a cartoonish interpretation. Had orange brown fur and blackish skin and live hands and light purple muppet eyelids. Dress, of course as a white robed angel carrying a harp. This puppet was used without the angel costume in the "There's an App for that" song.

The Great Rabbitini: Pink cartoon looking Rabbit.