Sesame Street Season 47 begins shooting, HBO premiere set for January 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
There has been pictures floating around on Instagram of Halloween type special for this Season but, I don't know that much about it.
That might have actually just been a random halloween party that the cast and crew had on the set. We still haven't heard anything about it and it's not listed as a season 46 episode. But take everything I say with a grain of salt, I don't work on the show after all. If it is an actual episode maybe it's supposed to air after the season is already over. Or maybe it's just another straight to video thing.

Maybe we could ask one of the Muppeteers on Twitter or Facebook what's going on.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yeah it could be taken both ways, I think it's a wait and see type deal with this Halloween thing and the picture of Zoe in a butterfly costume.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I wonder who's performing Joey's half of The 2-Head Monster, probably Matt is?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I see now what Oscarfan was saying about the set changes just being temporary now that I see more of them. But I have to say, they really put a lot of effort into some of these changes for just one special . . . but I also agree, it sure beats the heck out of the production design of ELMO'S CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN. I think my only concern at this point would be if this is going to be another Christmas Carol-esque type of story, which they've already done twice in the past (and both times having Oscar as Scrooge's stand-in).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't see the connection to Christmas Carol other than the Dickensian attire/look.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying, I'm kind of hoping that's not what this will be.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay, I see now what Oscarfan was saying about the set changes just being temporary now that I see more of them. But I have to say, they really put a lot of effort into some of these changes for just one special . . . but I also agree, it sure beats the heck out of the production design of ELMO'S CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN. I think my only concern at this point would be if this is going to be another Christmas Carol-esque type of story, which they've already done twice in the past (and both times having Oscar as Scrooge's stand-in).
Yeah. I could maybe see Fat Blue performing Scrooge or maybe Benny Rabbit (You know, just some other grouchy guys who have been on SS they can use just for a change of pace.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Benny's been shipped out to the Netherlands for their co-production.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Looks like Mr. Johnson is playing a police officer of sorts in this special/episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.