See Kermit Record TV Appearance In UK

Luke

Reaction score
Hi everyone, bin a long time. Just to let you know that Kermit will be recording a TV appearance on "The Sharon Osbourne Show" in the UK in just over a weeks time. It will be either the tapings on 24th, 25th or 26th September. This is taking place in London. If you want tickets the website to go to is http://www.applausestore.com

If i can find out which day Kermit is appearing i'll post it up here, otherwise ask the ticket company.

Missed you guys - Warrick, Phil & Cinders, Kev, Beau etc etc. Hope everyone is doing mighty fine!!!!

Luke
PS :- Kev, will be in touch asap!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Luke. It's good to hear the Classic Muppets are doing *something* these days.

When you have a chance, let us know what's new in your life. It's always great to see you on the boards.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Luke said:
Hi everyone, bin a long time. Just to let you know that Kermit will be recording a TV appearance on "The Sharon Osbourne Show" in the UK in just over a weeks time. It will be either the tapings on 24th, 25th or 26th September. This is taking place in London. If you want tickets the website to go to is http://www.applausestore.com

If i can find out which day Kermit is appearing i'll post it up here, otherwise ask the ticket company.

Missed you guys - Warrick, Phil & Cinders, Kev, Beau etc etc. Hope everyone is doing mighty fine!!!!

Luke
PS :- Kev, will be in touch asap!!!
Wow, I didn't know Sharon still had a show on in the UK. They don't air it here anymore. Good to know both her AND Steve are keeping busy :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Did this actually take place then??

Does anyone know when this is going to Air??

Chris

pepestarr

Reaction score
Yeah I wonder if anyone went along. I would imagine it has been recorded, but I guess just watch Sharon every evening to see!

Luke

Reaction score
As the shows usually go out the same week, maybe it didnt happen

Marky

Reaction score
Maybe he'll give some insight into future Muppet stuff?