See Puppet Up! in Anaheim

SJohnson

Reaction score
Forgive me if I'm repeating but this weekend Puppet Up! is coming to the Grove in Anaheim for one night only - Sunday March 4, 2007 at 8:00. This is a great opportunity for people in Southern California to see this one of a kind performance. Click here for tickets and more information: http://grove-of-anaheim.com/events/show.aspx?ID=417

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Go! It's fabulous. Television doesn't do it justice...live theatre and all that!

SJohnson

Reaction score
I hope some of you got a chance to see Puppet Up! at the Grove in Anaheim. It was great to see the show performed before such a large and enthusiastic audience. I thought all of the performers did a wonderful job. Personally, I was thrilled that the three new puppets that Patrick and I built made it on stage. If you saw the show, please share your thoughts.

rurulesunc

Reaction score
I went to see it. After seeing the show at the Improv when it was in LA I had to go even though it was quite a drive to get there.

I was also happy to see that some of the games were changed up from the show that I had seen previously and the television special which both seemed to use the same games.

In one new game they actually got an audience member up on stage and made her a puppeteer. Needless to say, I have never been so jealous in my life. :smile:

It was a great time. Thanks to all of the performers and people behind the scenes that made it happen. I was telling my husband that I wish it was a regular thing in LA. It always makes me want to get even more into making puppets and working with them. Its nice to see that there is still a desire to see puppetry and to experience it first hand.