Seeing your favorite muppet in person

dinoboy

Reaction score
Now, since we're all muppet fans, I'm sure we would all love to meet up with our favorite muppets in person, get our picture taken with him/her, get their autograph, etc. But mostly, you'd have to go to Sesame Place to see Sesame Street muppets in walk around costume form. Would you get all excited upon seeing them. who would you want to see most? Since I'm tall, I would like to see Big Bird, since I can relate to him, but the only time I saw him in person was when I went to see Sesame Street Live. Good show, especially at the end when a whole bunch of Confettie is dropped from the ceiling and onto you, like a real celebration. The only other thing is that chances are, most live muppet or Sesame Street events performing publicly are for the younger kids, and you might have security called onto you, upon attempting to greet your favorite people actors from the show. But who knows, sometimes it's things like that you go for to fullfill some childhood dream or just want to have fun and stay young.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've actually been to sesame place and the only costumed character I saw NOT in the parade was grover...it was that 25 birthday parade thingy. Its was actually a pretty good parade too :smile:

But yeah...I would LOVE to get my picture taken with Floyd/Jerry Nelson or an autograph. Its never gonna happen, in my dreams maybe, but not in real life:frown:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
i would love to meet miss piggy and elmo, that would be awesome, i might one day but it doesn't hurt to dream.

puppetise

Reaction score
yer i want to have a pic with steve whitmire and wembly & rizo

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If I ever get to meet Bill the Bubble Guy perhaps he would teach me how to blow bubbles out of the top of my head just like him.
I wonder if the secret is to drink the bubble mix and use a special buble blower attatchment for your head? Or something like that?