Seeking street scenes from international SS co-productions

buzzfan120

Reaction score
Those who contribute to Muppet Wiki might know me from there, but for those of you who don't, I'm a long-time contributor who loves to help out in any way I can. All-American Sesame fan, also interested in the international co-productions. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there has images or video clips from international Sesame Street co-productions, particularly the following episodes of the German co-production Sesamstrasse:
  • Folge 674 (in which Samson wants to know if he has what it takes to be royal)
  • Folge 1592 (in which Samson dreams he's a prince, searching for his princess)
  • Folge 1695 (in which Rumpel, Tiffy, Finchen and Buh reenact the story of Snow White)
  • Folge 1897 (in which they, along with Samson, reenact the story of Sleeping Beauty)
  • Folge 1990 (in which Samson, Tiffy and Rumpel reenact the story of "Rapumpel", a grouchy parody of Rapunzel)
  • Folge 2028 (the funny photo contest)
  • Folge 2424 (Feli Filu's fairytale report, starring Nils as the prince and Rumpel as the princess)
  • Folge 2440 (in which the gang reenacts the story of Little Red Riding Hood)
  • An unknown episode in which Wolle and Pferd reenact the story of Sleeping Beauty; it seems to be missing from the Sesamstrasse fansite where I found out about the rest, but is described here on KiKa's website, which I was able to access via the Internet Archive (unfortunately, it's unnumbered; all I know is that it's from the 2006 season, somewhere between Folge 2378 (with Quarks the opera frog) and 2385 (in which Rumpel makes a dress out of trash for Annette). Does anyone know which episode number it is?)
Some of these episodes have pages on Muppet Wiki and others don't. If you have the street scenes from these episodes, please let me know. Thanks in advance!