1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Segments in 3277

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Johnmhowarth, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Member

@sesamemuppetfan, do you remember which Sesame Street sketches 3277 had? Episode notes that cannot be reliably sourced can be parked on Muppet central instead of Muppet Wiki.

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Dude, I'm just gonna say this, while it's cool you're interested in small details like this, I really think you should cool down a bit and just make one separate thread for questions like this, because honestly, you're really flooding the place with so many threads.

muppetgem likes this.
  3. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

I do remember a good hunk of segments that were on there- not everything though. But I'll list them when I have more time...and should I list them on this thread or take LittleJerry92's advice and list them in the thread you made about 3276-3278?