Segments you could get anything for

minor muppetz

Reaction score
are there any segments that you think that, if you had a copy of one, you coul;d trade it for anything you wanted? any sesame street sketches that are really rare, as in they never aired on noggin, were never released on video, and online video traders don't have them.

there is one skit that I think any of us would want that badly: the baker sketch "let's sing a song of nine", featuring a cameo by Rowlf. Actually, I think that all baker films not shown on noggin could have this kind of value (especially the one about the number one, which seems to be the rarest of them all), but I think the nine one is probably most special since it is the only time (that we know of) that rowlf appeared on Sesame Street.

It is strange that this clip isn't easy to see. I think that the A&E biography should have had a clip (it had other rowlf clips), or it should have been in a henson documentary, or it shoudl have been at the BAM film festival for Jim Henson (I read that it had many productions owned by both Disney and Sesame Workshop, and characetrs from those companies, so why not? I also read that the event had a clip about the number four, which I assume was the four skit from the baker series).

:sympathy: