Seller Feedback

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, thought this might be a good idea given all the dealing and wheeling done here on the boards amongst forum members. There's a similar thread over at the Palisades Toys forum, and it's a pretty good indicator of who's done good deals in the past, so they can be trusted for potential future deals as either buyers or sellers.

Here, I'll start off.
Number of stars indicates number of deals done.

Good Seller:
MuppetDude *
Blinky_Fish ***
Justin Faulknor ****
Oh, and can we please make this thread another sticky thread Phillip? Thanks and hope this provides a much-needed service to all the traders on the boards.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Collectmuppets is a wonderful seller! I bought from a him a Region 1 & 4 DVD of The Muppet Christmas Carol...in WIDESCREEN! Just finished watching it a few minutes ago, so cool!

Anyway, I definitely recommend him as a seller to everyone.

P.S. Great idea Count!

:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi all! Am I the only one benefitting from this thread? Hee-hee.

Anyway, just wanted to leave some great feedback for David, a.k.a. KermiClown. Got my copy of The Muppets Family Christmas today, and it's great!

Thanks!
Anthony :smile:

amiki chan

Reaction score
I want to say that KermiClown is amazing! I got my copy of a Muppet Family Christmas today and it looks so good!! I finally got to see it uncut after all these years :excited: You're the best! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bad Seller Alert.

Hey guys... This is an alert to all who might be reading this thread.

Do not trust Andrew Turppa, known as Scooter101. Did a deal with him in early May of 2005, but he has yet to respond to my messages nor has he sent me the tapes bought in our deal.
Seems he's been conducting some spotty business with other forum members.
So, if he contacts you for a potential deal, try to find some alternative method of getting what it is you're discussing in the deal. Find someone else or another vendor who's willing to negotiate for the goods you want.
Just trying to help others avoid what I went through with this guy.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just wanted to send a shout out to kuzeh. We finalized a deal recently, he informed me he received the merchandise within a week of being shipped.

Recommend kuzeh as a good seller, rully helped with communications to speed along the deal and it all worked out in the end.
Good trader, hope you guys find others who are great dealers here on the boards.

And remember to use this thread to alert others of who's a good or bad seller/trader/dealer.
Have a great weekend.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hmmm... coulda' sworn I posted in here, but I'm gonna' repeat what amiki chan and KermieBaby47 have already said and give loud props to Kermiclown as bein' the greatest trader and a stand-up guy as well.

I'd also like to support Count and MuppetDude by recomending this thread be made a sticky.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman is an awesome person to deal with!! My figures got here fast and in perfect condition! And our transaction were easy and fun I think! Thanks Phillip!

Phillip gets a 5/5 from me! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
I also had a recent trade with Phillip Chapman and it was great! The first online trade I have ever made. All of my figures arrived in superb condition. Probably one of the real honest sellers anywhere. You can't go wrong when dealing with him. I give him 5/5 as well. Thank you, Phil, for your honest and prompt business. It took only a little after a week for my figures to arrive after sending my check.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I'd like to leave a positive feedback for Phil. Got the Deadly yesterday and I am very happy with it. Thanks Phil!