Seller Feedback

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Fozzie... When did you end up paying Phillip? Did he send you some sort of message with the tracking number or something like that?
Just wondering and hoping, maybe my items have already been sent in the mail. Still waiting with nary a word, would like to be assured it's coming though.
Oh well, glad you had a good transaction with Phillip.

Fozzie

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Fozzie... When did you end up paying Phillip? Did he send you some sort of message with the tracking number or something like that?
Just wondering and hoping, maybe my items have already been sent in the mail. Still waiting with nary a word, would like to be assured it's coming though.
Oh well, glad you had a good transaction with Phillip.
I sent him a check a while ago. I got the Deadly yesterday like I said. I guess it just took a little while since it was Christmas.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thanks. Paid him off for the figures I bought a bit before Christmas too. Guess he hasn't checked the boards lately.
Oh well, I hope the items are on their way.

fatblue

Reaction score
I also want to give props to another good seller, Rosewood, she was very professional and fast in service. I recieved two very good quality DVDs from her, I definitely recommend her to any of you interested in obtaining older SS episdoes.

furryfella

Reaction score
fatblue said:
I also want to give props to another good seller, Rosewood, she was very professional and fast in service. I recieved two very good quality DVDs from her, I definitely recommend her to any of you interested in obtaining older SS episdoes.
ITA with Fatblue! Rosewood also sent me a great Dvd of classie Seasme street!!

Rosewood

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! Just to clarify one thing, though......

furryfella said:
ITA with Fatblue! Rosewood also sent me a great Dvd of classie Seasme street!!
I really appreciate the good words. Thanks guys! But just to clarify one thing for people who may be reading this: I don't actually "sell" per-say, I just trade. For people who don't have anything to trade, I accept empty discs as payment, but never $$$.:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Just leaving possitive feedback for wes, he sent me a MFC VHS and it got here in perfect condition! 2 thumbs up wes! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Props go to da' man, Phillip Chap-Man.
Rubber chicken, boomerang fish bucket, desk lamp, microphone stand... Well, maybe not the microphone stand.
*Inside joke.

Minor glitches, easily overlooked. Great experience and I sincerely hope everybody who decides to conduct business deals with Phillip has as vonderful an experience as I have.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Well... Here's the list of people I wanna send shouts out to as good sellers...
And of course, my rating system...

Palisades Collector's Club: 13 positive transactions.
Black * with ghostly green glow around it.

Forum Deals: 8 positive transactions.
Pink star.
BigHeadMedia.
jmurray3.
MiniVenom.
Shooter Johnson.
Tekwych.
TheDonster.
white tux hank.
WOMAN! WOMAN!.
All of these were done when the PT boars were more active than now, if the
Online Deals: 6 positive transactions.
Orange star.
Four of these were with OMG for their Muppet exclusives, another with Toy Rocket for all three Lips variants, and the last was with Killer Toys for the
Backstage playset.

Boober_Gorg: 5 positive deals.
Red star, Muppet Central member not sure if you guys know him and his extensive SS video library.

Justin Faulknor: 4 positive deals.
Violet star, nothing but praise for my cold Canadian comrade. Gotta see about continuing the VCD library later in the year.

Forum Deals: 4 positive transactions, these are the ones I actually have receipts stored in my online accounts.
Violet star.
TheRealJohn.
jaap.
Phillip Chapman.
oznowicz.

Blinky_Fish: 3 positive deals.
Green star.
Uncleduke: 3 positive deals, at least when he was still in business.
Green Star.

Dust: 2 positive deals.
Blue Star.

ResidentLilly Ebay Auctions: 3 great deals.
Silver star.

And then I got an electron outline star for the remaining 5 deals I've done to build up the ol' Muppet collection via winning auctions on eBay.

Got a few others in the works, we'll see what happens.
Hope this helps, have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I got my first bad trade with Barry Lee (who told me that he will not be trading anything anymore). Believe it or not, it was a year ago when I sent him stuff. (I was pretty darn determined to get the stuff from him; he had the 30th anniversary special and "Julie on SS"!)

He offered me:

TimePiece
The Frog Prince
The Muppets Go Hollywood
Of Muppets and Men
The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years
Sesame Street: 20 Years and Counting
The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
Big Bird's Birthday Bash

Then:

Julie on Sesame Street
Muppets on Puppets
Stars and Street Forever
Big Bird's Birthday
The Muppets Go Hollywood
Some Muppet PSA's

Then he broke the news to me yesterday that he won't trade anymore, so now I sent him 7 hours worth of stuff with nothing in return.

Yet, I still consider him one of my good friends. He's a good guy, but this trade has got me really upset. So I'm confused. What should I make of it?