1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Selling Golden Age Comics for Charity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scooterforever, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Hi all,

I know this isn't Muppet-related, but I just put up two Golden Age comic books for sale on my eBay page, and 100% of the profits will go to Meals on Wheels, Inc. The comics are Popular Comics #105 and #126, and include strips featuring Felix the Cat and Terry and the Pirates. A lot of potential buyers may be turned away since I'm not a professional comic book grader and therefore cannot assign them a proper grade, but just from eyeballing them they look to be in good condition, with very little wear and tear, and I believe my pricing is fair. Even if you are not a comic book person, please try to spread the word around, as it is for charity.

Link- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Popular-Com...4239207?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a23805467

Thanks