Selling my Miss Piggy

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
I'm selling my original wave 1 Miss Piggy figure. I'd hate to but I need the money. It is loose but in GREAT condition! Just tell me if you want the muppet show stand or the palisades stand. You can privately email me at chancehenderson32@gmail.com. I'm open to any offers.

Rowlfy

Reaction score
I'd be interested. What prices were you thinking?

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
Since it's only been displayed I was thinking $50.00. for the figure with it's stand, if you want the dresser, it's an additional $10.00.

Rowlfy

Reaction score
Oh, I was going to buy one in the box, for a LOT cheaper, no offense.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
No offense, but an out of box figure is worth probably 20-30 dollars at most. (including accessories) 60 dollars is a good price for a new, in box, rare figure.

Hubert

Reaction score
It does all vary depending on the figure. Miss Piggy is one that does go for more. Now for a new, in box Piggy, I don't think I've ever seen 60, more in the 20 or 30 range I think. So for an out of the box, I'm thinking 20 maybe at the most would be what you could get for it.

A look on ebay reveals that in box Piggys have been going in the $25 range recently, though some have been going for much cheaper. So an out of the box probably would be worth about $15 based on that...however, it's just Ebay, so it doesn't really count as too accurate pricing guidance, but it does give you a general idea of what they are selling for.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
FYI both versions of the Miss Piggy Series One Palisades figure can commonly be found mint in box for under $25 on Amazon and on Ebay. The loose price value is around $5-12 plus shipping.

They made more of the standard version than the market required so what originally retailed for $7.99 was often cleared for far less. It's just one of those things. Of all the Muppets figures, this one is the least rare so you'll want to save up for the really tough ones! :cool: