Selling Puppets

buddy06

Reaction score
Hi all!

Does anyone out there sell puppets? I make really good ones but unfortunatly don't have the time to perform with them right now. I enjoy making them, and when I show them to people they asume I bought it. So they aqre good quality. I would like to make and sell some, but don't know a fair price to sell them out. (Or where to sell them, I can tell ya high schoolers aren't going to really want one.) So if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated. Or if you want me to e-mail you pics of some I have already made, or would like me to make you one, e-mail me! buddyboy047@yahoo.com Thanks!

Adam:wink:

DrGoshposh

Reaction score
Hi Adam,

I too make puppets, and have thought about making some for sale (I eventually lost intrest, though). But I was once asking myself the same question as you, so what I did was to look on some of the puppet websites I knew of and compared the styles, materials, and appearances of the puppets on the sites to the puppets I can make. Here are three that have online catalogs:

Puppet Productions (They sell almost all mass-produced puppets)
One Way Street (They are great since they sell some mass-produced, and some really high end professional puppets)
Arms Lenth Productions (Beautiful puppets made with Antron "Muppet" Fleece, and quite affordable.)

I hope that helps

Scott

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i'm a high schooler and i would love to have a puppet!....of course i am the only person in my grade who goes :flirt: when they hear the name bill baretta...guess it comes with the territory!

i've seen some on e-bay...you could mail a seller and ask about their luck and profit.

in fact check out this thread http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6353 i'm sure Sir Didymus would answer questions!

Sarah

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You can Ebay them, or do what I did: Put up fliers around town with a picture of the puppets on it, and I also took a Saturday off to just sit them out on my car hood and sell them. I made little people puppets at the time, nothing extravagant for sale.

I would love to see your puppets! Email me some pics for review!

Later and best luck!
FOZ